fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
It’s funny to me that when ur doing the harem love route that you treat ur mom and sister with care but in the ntr route with Devon, he fucks them like a whore and slut. Why isn’t the MC like that at least to the mom since it’s was Devon who double cross him as a kid?

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
It’s funny to me that when ur doing the harem love route that you treat ur mom and sister with care but in the ntr route with Devon, he fucks them like a whore and slut. Why isn’t the MC like that at least to the mom since it’s was Devon who double cross him as a kid?
Can trigger scenes DEvon banging Mom (Karen) just sis (nicole), can you share please a ntr save with devon & mother sex available=) (y)

Reactions: student00

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I prefer there when the MC is caring for Mom and Sis.
I prefer the love version than just fucking and calling a whore. I do not like this. (unless that someone deserved it, and MC's mother didn't in my opinion) :D

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Any idea how to get the share the mrs with Devon-scene after saying OK to sharing?

Been many in-game weeks now after the choice and just started pregnancy route but still no share scenes with MC, Devon and the mrs...

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Any idea how to get the share the mrs with Devon-scene after saying OK to sharing?

Been many in-game weeks now after the choice and just started pregnancy route but still no share scenes with MC, Devon and the mrs...
In the previous update it was just the start of that route and you would likely have seen everything that dev has included so far. So you would have to wait for future update that expand on that path but don't think it is a major focus for dev at the moment.

Reactions: Maestro91

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm stuck and don't know how to progress. I have the mother and sisters relationship and lust at 40. Everytime I meet her at work she says she needs to talk to Devon to get to the bottom of what really happened but he lies. Do I need to improve my relationship with him to continue? His relationship is at 19.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm stuck and don't know how to progress. I have the mother and sisters relationship and lust at 40. Everytime I meet her at work she says she needs to talk to Devon to get to the bottom of what really happened but he lies. Do I need to improve my relationship with him to continue? His relationship is at 19.
Would help to know which path you have taken... are you nice to the girls (love) or mean to them (ntr)?

Triggering events is based on a number of things, Relationship and Lust points in addition to having triggered the previous event.

So if you could tell us what was the last event you had with either of the girls, your current stats with them and which path you have taken then maybe someone could help you with the next steps.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Would help to know which path you have taken... are you nice to the girls (love) or mean to them (ntr)?

Triggering events is based on a number of things, Relationship and Lust points in addition to having triggered the previous event.

So if you could tell us what was the last event you had with either of the girls, your current stats with them and which path you have taken then maybe someone could help you with the next steps.
I haven't got to the point of choosing anything like that.

The last event I had was that one I talked about where Karen says she needs to get to the bottom of what really happened and before that. The last event I had was the sister getting ditched at the club and asking you to meet her there.

I don't think I'm super far into the game yet. I've never had any sex scenes or anything like that just able to sleep in their beds.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I haven't got to the point of choosing anything like that.

The last event I had was that one I talked about where Karen says she needs to get to the bottom of what really happened and before that. The last event I had was the sister getting ditched at the club and asking you to meet her there.

I don't think I'm super far into the game yet. I've never had any sex scenes or anything like that just able to sleep in their beds.
You still haven't answered my question - you nice or mean to the girls?

Have you completed the events in their rooms at 12:00 and 15:00?

Also have you started to give massages to Karen?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

Although I don't think there is much in the sharing route as yet you should of had the option to invite shit face to the beach with mom if you agreed to share.
Sofar thats the only shareing I beleive is already in the game not 100% sure theres any others.
as you may have guessed I wouldn't share with that twat if my life depended on it.

Just Sayin

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
has anyone gotten nicole or karen to fuck ?so far all ive done is eaten pussy...gotten b.j ...play with their pussy...rub my cock outside of their pussies...never got to stick it in im wondering wtf is up nicole relationship 100 lust 180 like wtf when does she fuck never mind get knocked up

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
How is there no walkthrough for this game?

It can't be that hard to make an objective menu in-game or a traditional step-by-step walkthrough.

The scene grind aswell... I could accept the money and rp grind for the scenes that shows +/- points, but the same scenes with Karen and Nicole every day with no way of knowing if they matter at all is so annoying to play through.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
has anyone gotten nicole or karen to fuck ?so far all ive done is eaten pussy...gotten b.j ...play with their pussy...rub my cock outside of their pussies...never got to stick it in im wondering wtf is up nicole relationship 100 lust 180 like wtf when does she fuck never mind get knocked up
You cheated and increased the relationship and lust points - didn't you see the disclaimer about fucking around with those variables could result in a broken game?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
How is there no walkthrough for this game?

It can't be that hard to make an objective menu in-game or a traditional step-by-step walkthrough.

The scene grind aswell... I could accept the money and rp grind for the scenes that shows +/- points, but the same scenes with Karen and Nicole every day with no way of knowing if they matter at all is so annoying to play through.
I really don't think this needs a walkthrough but if someone did create one then they would have to play through all the routes and for some like me I don't share and not a fan of NTR - so someone who is into both types of paths would have to create one.

ai...

May 30, 2019
If you want to love path and not have ntr / sharing then you shouldn't be talking to Devon at all. Avoid him from the beginning of the game and don't forgive him.
From the start of the game, it's important to workout, earn relationship points with your mother and sister, and earn money (or cheat on your phone for money)
And don't increase your relationship with Devon at all - don't talk to him at all, unless you want ntr / sharing path.
Alright, I hope I don't have to deal with ntr if so I guess I might have to start over. But anyway I started to get the events to trigger. I just had to sleep on the couch and then they started to trigger.

Reactions: BabooJ1

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I really don't think this needs a walkthrough but if someone did create one then they would have to play through all the routes and for some like me I don't share and not a fan of NTR - so someone who is into both types of paths would have to create one.
Or the dev could...?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
it's hard to say how you get them scene's as some look like they could be either cuck path or share path but at least one looks like it may not be either of them paths any way to get the share path scenes I believe you have to agree to share with dip shit---er devon or if he is the one to fuck them be friendly with the little shit and ask to share.
if they on the cuck path them piss the girls off all the time and wolla the litthe asshole will start fucking them.
and thats pretty much it if they are all either cuck or share scene's?.

Just Sayin.
ohhh i i had those share paths for both ahahaha the problem is that i have to play like 4 or 5 updates since my las save game because those paths were not updated

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Although I haven't played the latest update I did play the game normaly upto last or update before last can't remeber but I didn't cheat just did the work it want's you to do.
In my game I was nice to mom and sis ignored twatface till after I got mom and Sis interested did the sleep on couch then when the chance arose sleep naked on couch, slept with mom and sis talked to them and I can tell you that yep they will let you fuck them because both mine are preggy by me and the assholes in a hotel,rented room somewhere fucking else.

Just So You Know They Will Fuck.

Reactions: BabooJ1
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes