PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I need to play this game. I've noticed this game a long time ago but somehow I can't get down to playing. Thanks. :D
U gonna enjoy it ! The dev is constant and always answer and reply in the thread (also bring us images from patreon for free :D ) The game is SO good if u love fantastic genre, and for sure, the game is sooo underrated imho, deserves much more imho !

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
kind of disappointed by this update. I don't feel the story is going anywhere for the last 2-3 updates (last good one was sister pregnancy) I get that Dev is polishing event going toward the result we already have and adding new sex scenes, but they don't really go anywhere.

Venomous Bite

Apr 22, 2020
Not sure it needs it - the game does tell you train initially and this has to happen before you can gather lust with the girls then after that most events are triggered first thing in the morning with the exception of a couple that have to be done during the day.
Do you know how to get ore sister scenes because I just keep getting mother scenes (not like its a bad thing) I just want to see more, I pretty much have maxed out stats etc...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
buddies im little stuck i dont know how to get this scene and also is weird but i dont see karen pregnant its for the no pregnant path also the scene for the love path she is not pregnant so for the pregnant paths that scene you will never see it ?
View attachment 761386 View attachment 761388 View attachment 761387 View attachment 761389
it's hard to say how you get them scene's as some look like they could be either cuck path or share path but at least one looks like it may not be either of them paths any way to get the share path scenes I believe you have to agree to share with dip shit---er devon or if he is the one to fuck them be friendly with the little shit and ask to share.
if they on the cuck path them piss the girls off all the time and wolla the litthe asshole will start fucking them.
and thats pretty much it if they are all either cuck or share scene's?.

Just Sayin.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I just can't believe the game is still missing any kind of ingame tracking about scene progress and it doesn't have a hint system either. I've been kinda stuck with the sister for two updates now and randomly retrying the same locations over and over is incredibly tedious and boring.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Do you know how to get ore sister scenes because I just keep getting mother scenes (not like its a bad thing) I just want to see more, I pretty much have maxed out stats etc...
Once Karen scenes are over with then you would automatically move over to Nicole scenes - the order is always Karen first...

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I just can't believe the game is still missing any kind of ingame tracking about scene progress and it doesn't have a hint system either. I've been kinda stuck with the sister for two updates now and randomly retrying the same locations over and over is incredibly tedious and boring.
Send me your save file and I will check what is happening with sister route...

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes