mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
How to increase lust sis and mom ??
If lust is not going up, and new events aren't spawning, then you need a successful conclusion to the 1200 (Nicole) and 1500 (Karen) events in their rooms. Both are mutual masturbation scenarios, and you need them to each go along with it. Then you should be good.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
on the 3some path, didn't notice any story progression content. Was several new scenes with prego bellies, but no sex though.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So for those who don't want to play all over again or hadn't chosen pregnancy paths there is nothing new. Why even bother with sharing path if it's not updated at all.

Reactions: John 13

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
So, does this game start right off the bat with the NTR or will I actually have a clear choice before it ever happens and be able to avoid it all? Having personal experience in that department it turns my stomach because even in just games it dredges up my own memories of it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, does this game start right off the bat with the NTR or will I actually have a clear choice before it ever happens and be able to avoid it all? Having personal experience in that department it turns my stomach because even in just games it dredges up my own memories of it.
It's avoidable, all depends on how you play the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nah don't worry, its so avoidable in that you have to force it to even see the ntr. You will never see it by accident only if you do everything possible to ruin your relationship with your mom/sis. You can also kick the brother out at some point if you really hate him.
lol, first thing I did when playing as figured no idea what would happen later down the line so better get rid of him asap -)

• Haha
Reactions: Blood-n-Cheese

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I expect thresome ;) with pregnant woman's :cool:(y) Dev Focus on love first let them move to another house and have 10 Sex daily routines :giggle::giggle::giggle:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Easy to avoid I believe you just need to be nice and helpfull to mom and sis and either avoid Devon or refuse to forgive the little fuck.
and remeber when he asks to share when you start getting to the good stuff with mom and sis tell him to fuck off.
unless its changed tip for you when the first chance to fuck mom happends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: BabooJ1

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
hmm, new play through required due to earlier content changes; why the heck did it take dev until update 12 to do something about that?

Is the earlier content change worth it?

I'm just a little bit pissed that I would miss the content if I was skipping to try and get back to latest new content.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes