lynrd

Aug 8, 2018
hi, i'm on NTR devon positive path, day 53, nicole pregnancy point is 102 but i can't seem to continue karen pregnancy points beyond 50 it's stop giving me options to cum in or out. the last scene i get was first karen nicole bed scene with devon watching. should i just keep on grinding on nicole or did i do something wrong?

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
hi, i'm on NTR devon positive path, day 53, nicole pregnancy point is 102 but i can't seem to continue karen pregnancy points beyond 50 it's stop giving me options to cum in or out. the last scene i get was first karen nicole bed scene with devon watching. should i just keep on grinding on nicole or did i do something wrong?
in ntr path, Karen can be pregnant from DEvon? they can have sex in this version?

jon4

May 16, 2018
Can you share your save i never get this scene

Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
This question is dumb but... i can't run the game. I've got archive and no .exe files. What file i should use to start the game?

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
save file please (if you finished this update)...2 pads Ok ...if you save before actions you're the best.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a doubt with the scenes with the mother and sister about sex. I am following an NTR route where it is the brother who binds them, if later I do another run where I go with the MC to get them, will the scenes be the same only changing the render of the man? (putting MC instead of brother Devon I mean) because if that's the case I only do one route. Ah, Idk if there are more girls and men for NTR or for the MC so if u know let me know too pls, ty in advance if someone answer me !

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes