AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is incest avoidable?
I made an alternate version for the last version. It played as if none of the girls were related to you, only devon. It doesnt update automatically, dont know the script rules for that, so someone would have to take a look at the new additions and change it if they want.

Here's the old script:
Did the best I can.
In this the edit of the script:
MC = MC's name in text, not lover or other replacement.
Brother = Devon(except when Devon is actually calling MC brother or vice versa)
Mom = Karen
Daughter = Nicole
Father = Father and not "Man"

Mom and daughter are related to each other
MC and Brother are related to "Man"
Meaning the brothers are step-brothers to Nicole and stepsons to Karen.

Use it if you want, it's not 100% proofread, reading 19k lines is a chore. I'm almost certain something has slipped through the cracks, but this way the only incest content you get is between mother and daughter, without destroying too much of the story.

The file belongs in the \game folder and should work fine for the PC version of 0.10.

EDIT: the script is pretty solid now, but I'm still updating it as I find small mistakes.

Script is downloaded here.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
v0.11
Continuation of the Threesome path and new repeatable events for Karen pregnancy path.

There is no actual threesome yet correct? I got to point where sister talked mom into meeting her "boyfriend" and nothing happen afterward. Just wanted to check if this is where it stops until next update.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys... Loved the first release of the game. First update i was still interested, but all the griding got me tired of this game...
I skipped couple of updates and now....
Both pregnant on love route.
Tryed this update and found this sleeping thing :p
I jumped over like 6-7 days with scenes during the night. Got to the point there Sis telling MC to watch them in the bedroom, Ladies kissing and thats it....
Is there anything else in this update?
Started to do the same on NTR route, but got tired after Mom got pregnant with Bro :love:

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Just asking, didn't checked 92 pages, for the NTR options i need good or bad relation with them ?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I bit the bullet and played this game without incest patch and the game felt the same to me. There are no new scenes with the update. What am i supposed to look out for? After Mom was announced pregnant at the doctor's office, nothing is happening thereafter!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I bit the bullet and played this game without incest patch and the game felt the same to me. There are no new scenes with the update. What am i supposed to look out for? After Mom was announced pregnant at the doctor's office, nothing is happening thereafter!
check what i wrote couple of post before.....

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
check what i wrote couple of post before.....
To be honest, i only tried MC boning Karen route. I'm not interested in the other routes. In MC - Karen route, do i get to see that sleeping event? I've skipped several days and i still didn't come across such thing!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
To be honest, i only tried MC boning Karen route. I'm not interested in the other routes. In MC - Karen route, do i get to see that sleeping event? I've skipped several days and i still didn't come across such thing!
If you play Karen love route... In the beginning you need to grind a lot... Work out a lot and you need a lot of money to make couple of events with both Karen and Sistern, you need dates with both of them... After a while , relationship gonna grow, but if you masturbate with one of them, their lust is going down. At the end events, you have to have 60 rel and 50 lust on both of them to progress. And at the end, only new stuff happends when you go to sleep. But, still, a lot of grinding...
If you use cheats wrong, you fuck up the events...
Try my save... After the dates, both pregnant and its right before the nights events, meaning events happens when you sleep... good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: truerty

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
my question one more time....
what is the last event of this update????
i got MC spying on Karen and sistern kiss in Karens bedroom, talking about threesome with MC...
is that the last one?????

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Is there any new scenes with the mother in this update if You're choosing the none pregnancy story line ?
So I guess I'm the only one who had tried the non pregnancy story line with the Mom

It seems to be the same with all the other games like this ie: The Visit, Dreams of Desire, and others

Nobody interested in NOT getting the MILF pregnant as well as the author of these games

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of The Guy in Charge - v0.13 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So I guess I'm the only one who had tried the non pregnancy story line with the Mom

It seems to be the same with all the other games like this ie: The Visit, Dreams of Desire, and others

Nobody interested in NOT getting the MILF pregnant as well as the author of these games
I'm not interested, i find it unappealing...

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
So played again with the ntr-sharing path (be nice to devon and be an ass to the girls).
One time event-chain (2 Events) with "okay let MC join in" and then suddenly: "haha MC you are such an looser, we hate you!"
maybe I try again and try to get on the good sides of the girls, after devon made his first steps (which will be very long and grindy, since all events went to ntr after you reached some point) but maybe something will change then?
I start to think the NTR should be ignored, and I normaly like to watch the NTR-routes...but I found this so boring, and the sharing paths are cut so suddenly (both paths "MC is sharing" and "Devon is sharing").
started good, but has gone to an boring grind-game for "soft" story. But that's just my opinion...

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes