BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Haven't actually found any 3some content though. Last scene I had was Nicole was going to introduce boyfriend to the mom. Thought it was "cliff hanger" for next update... could be wrong though.
Don't remember that - what path are you playing?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Okay, so I looked at the images for the game... and I won't spoil it, but there is threesome content... but it doesn't include Devon ;););) Happy hunting lads.
Unfortunatly non ntr only gets kissing between the ladies but the ntr route gets them fingering and eating out. See the special96 images.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Continue Thresome Story its Great :love: (y) Waiting for Baby's hahaha
Good Job Just add more events etc places New home (y)

Reactions: Repuci

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
is there any walkthrough for this game ?
Not sure why people keep asking for a walk through for this game - you don't need one - if you go back about 5 pages you will see this question asked before and I gave a mini guide on how to start the ball rolling.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
This game with a few improvements and a small revamp has great potential.
GJ man.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Not sure why people keep asking for a walk through for this game - you don't need one - if you go back about 5 pages you will see this question asked before and I gave a mini guide on how to start the ball rolling.
The real problem is how it's impossible to tell where you are in the game and if you've exhausted the content or not.

Reactions: EZ8lt and Hybris

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
The real problem is how it's impossible to tell where you are in the game and if you've exhausted the content or not.
That I can agree with but if you play through a few days with no events happening other than the normal repeatable ones then chances are you are at the end of the update or not got enough relationship / lust points.

Ideally, it would be nice to get a message to say that you are at the end of the current events for the character.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That I can agree with but if you play through a few days with no events happening other than the normal repeatable ones then chances are you are at the end of the update or not got enough relationship / lust points.

Ideally, it would be nice to get a message to say that you are at the end of the current events for the character.
Not really, because it seems most story events take place at new day, so no need to seek them out, they just happen... Although there is a few things here and there you need to hunt down to trigger, but not much.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes