Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I really like how this game is coming along, but there are two scenes that really need to be updated. Both of the night into day transition scenes when sleeping with either the mom or the sister have an awkward 'should we start something' moment even if the MC has been fucking both of them for a while now. The weird thing is that both women have scenes at the 22nd hour that could lead into a transition. Maybe the dev could just move those scenes to the 23rd hour instead and then transition into the morning with a wake-up sex scene? I don't know...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BabooJ1

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there actual lesbian sex (e.g. carpet munching) between the mom and sister in the latest update?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
ok, he screws "women" in every room possible. then if he sleeps with and touches her she's confused on what to do, really? also, what happened to the good ole BJ'S? why not have them as an option also? just thinking out loud

• Haha
Reactions: truerty

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if the dev actually comes to this board or not, but I have a few suggestions.

1. Making the scenes between the mom and sister only occur at the end of each day kind of fucks up the continuity between scenes, especially considering they don't start happening until after the mom is pregnant enough to be showing but she doesn't appear pregnant in those scenes. It would work much better in my opinion if the mom/sister scenes just occurred in place of other scenes in those areas. So, the beach scene occurs instead of the usual beach scene and the pool scene occurs in place of the usual pool scene. You could easily show both of them at the pool and that would show the player that a new scene would take place.
2. This kind of goes along with the first, but it would be good to have an indicator of when one of the women was at the beach. That way the player would know when to check the beach for the mom/sister scene.
3. Why does the sex with the mom completely stop after she gets pregnant? Pregnant woman are super horny and it doesn't make any sense for her to cut the MC off. Plus pregnant sex is hot as fuck... or maybe that's just my fetish brain talking. :ROFLMAO:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Older women are prone to complications and a lot of them do cut off all sex to limit possible issues.
Yeah I definitely get that, but is it ever mentioned that she is having complications? Or are you just assuming that is the case? Not arguing, I just don't remember her ever mentioning it. Also even if that is the reason, they could still pleasure each other in other ways. It's just kind of jarring when they go from having sex in every scene to not doing anything. Just my opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah I definitely get that, but is it ever mentioned that she is having complications? Or are you just assuming that is the case? Not arguing, I just don't remember her ever mentioning it. Also even if that is the reason, he they could still pleasure each other in other ways. It's just kind of jarring when they go from having sex in every scene to not doing anything. Just my opinion
Her age and potential issues is mentioned several times.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I really like how this game is coming along, but there are two scenes that really need to be updated. Both of the night into day transition scenes when sleeping with either the mom or the sister have an awkward 'should we start something' moment even if the MC has been fucking both of them for a while now. The weird thing is that both women have scenes at the 22nd hour that could lead into a transition. Maybe the dev could just move those scenes to the 23rd hour instead and then transition into the morning with a wake-up sex scene? I don't know...
I have same thoughts. Not only those scenes. There is two other ones if you chose to sleep on couch clothed or naked- they dont make sense after you have been fucking mom for while.
Other scene that should be updated as the story go on is hugging mom and grabbing her ass after giving her some money to help with food. It shouldn't be "should I risk it" after fucking her for while.
And why do every "auto" scenes start when you wake up and when they are over it is still 6AM?
And "Talk" and "Peek" should not show up if there is no one in the room.

Reactions: regio94

gatorFick99

Jan 30, 2020
So i got Karen and Nicole pregnancy scenes what do I do to get next scences im stuck going through the repeatable events

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
how do you trigger the scenes where the mom is pregnant? Ive had all the scenes where she finds out shes pregnant but she never changes to look pregnant

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes