AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there any walkthrough
It is kinda not needed. There are only a few ways to progress.
I don't remember them all as I was only interested in the NTR paths so I can at least tell you those.

Piss off Devon/brother and he will try to get the girls.
Piss off girls and he will succeed.
If girls have a positive relationship with you, but you have a bad one with Devon they'll begin to chew him out and eventually wanna kick him out.

Getting in shape is important if you wanna get the girls.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
the last time i have played this was still v.6 or v.7 but i just reaiized now that there are NTR tag. maybe i've notice it before, but playing it, i don't know which part was NTR. is it about the MC''s cucking his roommate/brother?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
the last time i have played this was still v.6 or v.7 but i just reaiized now that there are NTR tag. maybe i've notice it before, but playing it, i don't know which part was NTR. is it about the MC''s cucking his roommate/brother?
No, there is a genuine NTR path. In the beginning when you talk to the girls there is a plus option and a minus option, if you stack up negative points they'll hate you and eventually sleep with your brother.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
No, there is a genuine NTR path. In the beginning when you talk to the girls there is a plus option and a minus option, if you stack up negative points they'll hate you and eventually sleep with your brother.
so the MC's brother, is he rude to the MC? like what kind of cucking was this, soft cuckold or hard cuckold?

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
so the MC's brother, is he rude to the MC? like what kind of cucking was this, soft cuckold or hard cuckold?
he not that rude if u play give money and help the the girl u can sharing with him.. if ur rude to girls the go to devon for comfort

Danny1313

Jul 10, 2020
I completed every route so far (NTR,MC harem,sharing). Even experimented what would happen if followed NTR route first and tried to change it afterwards, and vice versa. So far so good.

What it needs are:

-More threesome scenes(MMF and MFF), at least 1 DP scene
-Pregnancy endings
-Devon may be more proactive in Harem route, challenge MC and try to seduce female characters, not just in NTR route
-MC might be able to change the NTR route by seducing female characters right back (It's not possible for now, bedroom handjob/masturbating events determine the route)
-Worst possible ending scene: MC gets kicked out and Devon starts his own harem
send your save file

Danny1313

Jul 10, 2020
OK, I managed to break the game somehow.

1-Keep relationship with mom + while with sister -
2-Keep them balanced, like +20 -20 and so on
3-Sister bedroom handjob event with Devon triggered
4-Mom handjob event with MC triggered
5-Devon event triggered without mentioning sister
6-Refused the bastard with -20 relationship
7-Focused on sister till Devon and her had sex
8-Focused on mother and had sex with her
9-Devon got kicked out
10-And still sister events are triggered with Devon after he got kicked out
11-Set the relationship with sister from -60 to 0 with cheats (Otherwise I had to repeat Sister's Room 16.00 event at least 60 times, screw this)
12-Sister events triggered properly but Devon sister bedroom handjob event triggered until MC sister shower handjob
13-After that event triggered I had no issues with MC sister bedroom handjob event at 1200
14-Rest of the events triggered without problems, including the yacht sex event

So, in conclusion, having both female characters, letting Devon have one of them and kicking him out later is possible in about 70 days in game (130 without cheating at (11))

I might test later whether Devon having them both and kicking him later is possible. (Imagine mother getting pregnant from both Devon and MC wtf lol)

So many things have to be fixed.

P.S. Also checked that route and it seems that pregnancy locks the path for mother. You can seduce back the sister but not the mother if pregnant.
How many day expand to mother get pregnant?

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Love how muscularly thicc the mother is, you can tell the sister is going to catch up to those some day soon.Looking forward in some mother and sister action once you've gotten them wrapped around your sinful fingers.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes