LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I have a doubt with the scenes with the mother and sister about sex. I am following an NTR route where it is the brother who binds them, if later I do another run where I go with the MC to get them, will the scenes be the same only changing the render of the man? (putting MC instead of brother Devon I mean) because if that's the case I only do one route. Ah, Idk if there are more girls and men for NTR or for the MC so if u know let me know too pls, ty in advance if someone answer me !

mmm i cant say that are the same are similar but not the same scenes with just diferent guys , and are the same girls for both paths

Reactions: PinkGoddess

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
So is the dev done with animations or are we only going to get the static ones for the rest of the game?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
mmm i cant say that are the same are similar but not the same scenes with just diferent guys , and are the same girls for both paths
Ok ty but there are more girls for fuck in case of our MC (or for our bro in NTR) or onkly mom and sis? And the same for the girls, are more men for fuck them or only just the mc and the bro?

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Ok ty but there are more girls for fuck in case of our MC (or for our bro in NTR) or onkly mom and sis? And the same for the girls, are more men for fuck them or only just the mc and the bro?
nope i dont think so there are only Mom & Sister or Mom & Daugther jajajajaa i you want to see it like this

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkGoddess

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Android is an unofficial port, Dev has nothing to do with it. so after 0.12 will be available for Windows i'd say.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So on which path will this update be focused? Sharing path didn't receive anything new for several updates.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes