Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
so what is the end of the harem path in this update? and what are the ends of both pregnancy paths?
There is nothing new to that path, so that one is easy -) There is new "prego" scenes with both mom and sis, but no sex stuff. scenes itself is nice enough though.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
any compresed version?
I'm also waiting. Because downloading 3gb only for 1 update is pointless. :D

Overall, would someone have save with NTR path? I'm curious about these scenes, but I don't want to play again. Thanks.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There is nothing new to that path, so that one is easy -) There is new "prego" scenes with both mom and sis, but no sex stuff. scenes itself is nice enough though.
What stats you need to get those scenes? I currently have pregnancy 40 with both but still not getting it?

audiosd26

Aug 14, 2018
A guy crying about an ntr game having ntr...? So when your sandwhiches come with bread do you act this way as well?
A person into NTR would just let someone else eat that sandwich in front of them o_O In all seriousness though not into NTR so glad it can be avoided, won't say anything more beyond that.

Reactions: mickster101

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
buddies im little stuck i dont know how to get this scene and also is weird but i dont see karen pregnant its for the no pregnant path also the scene for the love path she is not pregnant so for the pregnant paths that scene you will never see it ?
special103h.png special102i.png special103j.png special102o.png

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
grinding, grinding, grinding... just too much grinding.
i like the visuals, the story is good, but...see above !
the grinding adds no additional value its just boring repetition, so why make it part of the game in the first place ?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
buddies im little stuck i dont know how to get this scene and also is weird but i dont see karen pregnant its for the no pregnant path also the scene for the love path she is not pregnant so for the pregnant paths that scene you will never see it ?
View attachment 761386 View attachment 761388 View attachment 761387 View attachment 761389
Some of those are on the NTR or Sharing path and this is just based on the images - I didn't go down the NTR or Sharing paths so cannot confirm 100%

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Please add a hint system in what to do next in order to progress
Not sure it needs it - the game does tell you train initially and this has to happen before you can gather lust with the girls then after that most events are triggered first thing in the morning with the exception of a couple that have to be done during the day.

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
I keep seeing Harem path, yet, I'm stuck with Nicole, they haven't had sex, and no boyfriend prompt either, yet I've gone all the way with Karen and kicked Devon out of the house.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A sandbox game without the sandbox tag. Please tag it and save me and plenty others wasting our time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I keep seeing Harem path, yet, I'm stuck with Nicole, they haven't had sex, and no boyfriend prompt either, yet I've gone all the way with Karen and kicked Devon out of the house.
Harem is still in the early stages, the scenes for it just setting them up.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
A guy crying about an ntr game having ntr...? So when your sandwhiches come with bread do you act this way as well?
That has got to be one of the dumbest dumbest comments I have ever seen. How does two pieces of bread and meat or whatever you're center is. Compare to willingly letting someone bang a person you are banging.? Unless you are fucking that sandwich meat. In which case you got bigger problems I don't need to know about.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
:FacePalm:
He's not "crying" about ntr.
For starters, this isn't an "ntr game", it's a game with optional aka avoidable ntr, and secondly, Joshua Tree is jokingly commenting about doing something the game allows.

Also, you might want to read what you've written before hitting that Post Reply button. That analogy is just pointless and doesn't work at all.

That has got to be one of the dumbest dumbest comments I have ever seen.
Considering it's not an ntr game, and the ntr content is optional/avoidable, I somewhat agree... I've actually seen comparatively dumber comments made, believe it or not!:ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes