BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
How do I share mother with devon, I helped him by telling mother and I have sex with her but he is not there?
If you are on the love path then there would be an event where Devon pulls you away to have a talk and you are given a choice to share with Devon or tell him no (to keep the girls yourself).

Metasaint

Feb 3, 2018
If you are on the love path then there would be an event where Devon pulls you away to have a talk and you are given a choice to share with Devon or tell him no (to keep the girls yourself).
I have done that but is he only coming to the beach with me and mother or is there someting more?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I have done that but is he only coming to the beach with me and mother or is there someting more?
It is just the start of the MC sharing with Devon path and more will follow in later updates. You might have been able to determine that from the change logs.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
The Guy in Charge [v0.11] [totallyoklad9348]

Original Size: 2.59 GB
Compressed Size: 128 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, so I looked at the images for the game... and I won't spoil it, but there is threesome content... but it doesn't include Devon ;););) Happy hunting lads.

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
Any God Damn Hero out there wanna share a save? Insert reformatted computer story here: Im only replaying one game start to finish and this aint light of my life.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Okay, so I looked at the images for the game... and I won't spoil it, but there is threesome content... but it doesn't include Devon ;););) Happy hunting lads.
Haven't actually found any 3some content though. Last scene I had was Nicole was going to introduce boyfriend to the mom. Thought it was "cliff hanger" for next update... could be wrong though.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes