LIONREX

Oct 26, 2019
Any help? when i impregnate the mom and daughter, after the daughter see us kissing, nothing more pass. this is final of update?

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Let me preface this comment by saying that I usually only play these games when I am drinking (and I drink a lot btw). So after two sessions of at least 6 hours of gaming and boozing I finally got to the end of this update from the beginning. The story is good, the art is great (one of the best MILFS) and screwing over Devon on the Love route was awesome! I LOVE the game but it makes my mouse cry. Can you say Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Maybe in the Dev's next game he will introduce additional characters to interact with to help with the "grind". Lots of love and luck in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020
I'm using cheat to minus the relationship with the mother, sis, and devon. after they pregnant, reset the relationship, start grinding for real (idk why, karen and devon still doing it but only in her office lol)

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I'm using cheat to minus the relationship with the mother, sis, and devon. after they pregnant, reset the relationship, start grinding for real (idk why, karen and devon still doing it but only in her office lol)
And what part of the disclaimer didn't you understand that making changes to relationship using the cheats are likely going to break the game?

The game sets up special conditions so that events will not trigger again - so using the cheats to reset the relationship and lust points will not have any affect on the game as the special event indicators would already be set for how you played before.

You would need to start a new save game for each path you want to take.

Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020
Because the dev know, you are into ntr

Bad joke, shouldn't joke about cheat and didn't know the consequence, sorry

• Haha
Reactions: LewdGoogle

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is a bit confusing and has been asked a ton of times, but I've never seen an answer.
What's up with the names? "Woman" "Girl" no option to change it?
I'm not interested in the incest patch, I saw someone floating that as an idea to change the names.

LewdGoogle TL8ez Karen, Nicole, what? How did you get those names?

The more I read through the comments (30 pages so far) the more it feels like an inside joke that they're named Nicole and Karen and anyone who asks how to change it is ignored :/

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is a bit confusing and has been asked a ton of times, but I've never seen an answer.
What's up with the names? "Woman" "Girl" no option to change it?
I'm not interested in the incest patch, I saw someone floating that as an idea to change the names.

LewdGoogle TL8ez Karen, Nicole, what? How did you get those names?

The more I read through the comments (30 pages so far) the more it feels like an inside joke that they're named Nicole and Karen and anyone who asks how to change it is ignored :/
Women, Girl, Boy, Lover, and the rest were introduced after the dev's page were shut down by Patreon, because of the incest content. Originally, you were able to determine the relationships with the household at the very beginning, upon the shutdown, that was retconned.

That's their names. Karen is the "Women"/mom and Nicole is the "Girl"/sister. I'm not sure how that changed since the retcon, but even in some dialogues you can still see them being called that sometimes.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Women, Girl, Boy, Lover, and the rest were introduced after the dev's page were shut down by Patreon, because of the incest content. Originally, you were able to determine the relationships with the household at the very beginning, upon the shutdown, that was retconned.

That's their names. Karen is the "Women"/mom and Nicole is the "Girl"/sister. I'm not sure how that changed since the retcon, but even in some dialogues you can still see them being called that sometimes.
Yea I'm gonna change Woman to Karen and Girl to Nicole. It's silly to play it this way. I had to learn how to do this eventually anyway :p Fortunately Woman and Girl are always capitalised, which makes it easy to do a "replace all".'

In the script it's not 100% gone that they're supposed to be mother and sister. The placeholder for Karen is "m" and for Nicole it's "s".
I'm sure I'll see some dialogue that won't make sense like this, but I'd rather do this than have it be extremely impersonal.

This is going to take a bit longer than I imagined, but I've cleaned up most of the abuse of the word "lover" and changed the names. When I'm done I can upload it here for proofreading, but I won't be compiling it.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Did the best I can.
In this the edit of the script:
MC = MC's name in text, not lover or other replacement.
Brother = Devon(except when Devon is actually calling MC brother or vice versa)
Mom = Karen
Daughter = Nicole
Father = Father and not "Man"

Mom and daughter are related to each other
MC and Brother are related to "Man"
Meaning the brothers are step-brothers to Nicole and stepsons to Karen.

Use it if you want, it's not 100% proofread, reading 19k lines is a chore. I'm almost certain something has slipped through the cracks, but this way the only incest content you get is between mother and daughter, without destroying too much of the story.

The file belongs in the \game folder and should work fine for the PC version of 0.10.

EDIT: the script is pretty solid now, but I'm still updating it as I find small mistakes.

Script is downloaded here.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdGoogle

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Only negative thing I've seen so far in the story is that NTR only happens if you mistreat the girls. When you act like a jackass to the point where they start to be with Devon it's not really NTR any more as you've expressed repeatedly that you're not interested. In my opinion NTR should happen solely based on a negative relationship with Devon. Whether it should end out in him being kicked out or NTR should depend on other choices, not overall relationship.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Did the best I can.
In this the edit of the script:
MC = MC's name in text, not lover or other replacement.
Brother = Devon(except when Devon is actually calling MC brother or vice versa)
Mom = Karen
Daughter = Nicole
Father = Father and not "Man"

Mom and daughter are related to each other
MC and Brother are related to "Man"
Meaning the brothers are step-brothers to Nicole and stepsons to Karen.

Use it if you want, it's not 100% proofread, reading 19k lines is a chore. I'm almost certain something has slipped through the cracks, but this way the only incest content you get is between mother and daughter, without destroying too much of the story.

The file belongs in the \game folder and should work fine for the PC version of 0.10.

EDIT: the script is pretty solid now

thanks for the patch always is good to get some incest patchs like back up also was other in the first page of the thread from that patch i was getting the names by the way

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
thanks for the patch always is good to get some incest patchs like back up also was other in the first page of the thread from that patch i was getting the names by the way
The point was to not make it too incesty. I'm ok with the mom and sister grinding a bit, dunno if they even do I'm not that far in the game... but all out incest is not for me and this was the only solution I saw to it without breaking the story.
Father + Karen met and each brought their own children when they were little.

Karen refers herself to Devon and MC as either "I" or "stepmother"
She refers to herself as mother to Nicole.
Nicole refers to MC and Devon almost exclusively by name, but occasionally as stepsister.
MC and Devon refers to each other as brother as they would have before.
And most of the "your mother" other similar lines have been changed to "I" or "your stepmother" or similar.
Hereditary traits are mentioned and have been mostly worked around to fit the changed narrative.

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
The point was to not make it too incesty. I'm ok with the mom and sister grinding a bit, dunno if they even do I'm not that far in the game... but all out incest is not for me and this was the only solution I saw to it without breaking the story.
Father + Karen met and each brought their own children when they were little.

Karen refers herself to Devon and MC as either "I" or "stepmother"
She refers to herself as mother to Nicole.
Nicole refers to MC and Devon almost exclusively by name, but occasionally as stepsister.
MC and Devon refers to each other as brother as they would have before.
And most of the "your mother" other similar lines have been changed to "I" or "your stepmother" or similar.
Hereditary traits are mentioned and have been mostly worked around to fit the changed narrative.
ohhh i see

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes