BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Any Walkthrough? please help
No really sure you would need a walkthrough for the game - initially just work on getting relationship and lust points up before the events start kicking in.

It is important to make sure you train each morning to raise your physique.

Initially, you would only be able to gather relationship points with characters until you gain about 20 physique then you would start to gain lust points with Nicole and Karen.

Just keep repeating the training, gaining relationship points by being nice to the girls if you want to go down the non-NTR route or be nasty to them for the NTR route and you would gain lust points after a certain amount of physique, then events for the girls would start to automatically trigger (most are usually at the start of the day but some could be triggered when going to the club).

Reactions: Raul042

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I think this is just the start of the MC allowing Devon to share the girls path - so expect more of that path in future updates.

If you are using the patch then those are already defaulted relationships so no need to enter them.
I have not tried the part where davon is willingly sharing with me, so I don't know. But fact is: I charmed the girls, got them on the love route,and stood good with devon, then he wanted to be my partner in crime, to get in "womans" pants. After the beach scene where she is blowing him nothing more was happening, so seems to me the implementation of the (imo bad) pregnancy system was prioritized before the sharing-path goes further.
Also on the pure NTR-path (which you will only getting by being an giant asshole to the girls) there was some humilating going, and now they fuck and then "ask" me (haha...wtf???) to creampie or not, and then still ignore me.
As much as I like this game, those inconsequences are just bad. Some scenes need a rework after certain flags have been set. And some decisions (like should devon creampie the girl or not) should be reworked too.

jon4

May 16, 2018
I have not tried the part where davon is willingly sharing with me, so I don't know. But fact is: I charmed the girls, got them on the love route,and stood good with devon, then he wanted to be my partner in crime, to get in "womans" pants. After the beach scene where she is blowing him nothing more was happening, so seems to me the implementation of the (imo bad) pregnancy system was prioritized before the sharing-path goes further.
Also on the pure NTR-path (which you will only getting by being an giant asshole to the girls) there was some humilating going, and now they fuck and then "ask" me (haha...wtf???) to creampie or not, and then still ignore me.
As much as I like this game, those inconsequences are just bad. Some scenes need a rework after certain flags have been set. And some decisions (like should devon creampie the girl or not) should be reworked too.
can you share the saves i cant get them

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well I don't share and hate NTR but the non-NTR path and sharing with Devon is still in early development and will be updated in future updates.

As far as the pure-NTR path goes I couldn't tell you if dev has started to add the Devon sharing the girls with you or not and it would never be a path I would ever go down.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Well I don't share and hate NTR but the non-NTR path and sharing with Devon is still in early development and will be updated in future updates.

As far as the pure-NTR path goes I couldn't tell you if dev has started to add the Devon sharing the girls with you or not and it would never be a path I would ever go down.
Yeah. not everybody is liking NTR, but I still want to see what we get there. And I see that Love and pure NTR path's are the one's which get more content at the moment. Still hoping to see some continuation of the other paths too.

can you share the saves i cant get them
Play the game, charm the girls to get all their scenes, and somedays chat with devon to get on his good side. I used money-cheat for less stress, and nothing more. But was also skipping most of the repeating scenes.

Reactions: jon4

jon4

May 16, 2018
Yeah. not everybody is liking NTR, but I still want to see what we get there. And I see that Love and pure NTR path's are the one's which get more content at the moment. Still hoping to see some continuation of the other paths too.

Play the game, charm the girls to get all their scenes, and somedays chat with devon to get on his good side. I used money-cheat for less stress, and nothing more. But was also skipping most of the repeating scenes.
After devon talk to share girls i chose yes so in the future there will be more right

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
After devon talk to share girls i chose yes so in the future there will be more right
I chose this path, as I felt sorry for him. the only 'share' scene I've seen is mc letting him get a hummer from mom on the beach. But I only saw that twice and then the beach sence changed to just mc and mom having sex.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Why the fuck would you ever feel sorry for him though?
I totally agree with this since it was him that got you sent away for 4 years but having said that it did allow you the MC to get closer to Karen and Nicole and now bone them on the true love path.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I totally agree with this since it was him that got you sent away for 4 years but having said that it did allow you the MC to get closer to Karen and Nicole and now bone them on the true love path.
Judging by their personalities, it could've happened without being sent away for years.

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019
Why the fuck would you ever feel sorry for him though?
I hadn't played the game in a few months and forgot the premise. I was getting some and he was begging, so I figured why not.

Other than being told at the beginning of the game that you're supposed to be mad at him,if you're nice, he never does anything wrong that I've seen.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
he never does anything wrong that I've seen.
Except for the part where he never actually tells Karen that it was him after all that pulled the bullshit. There's a scene, before he asks you to share, where Karen asks him that if it's sure it was the MC that made the photos, and he's blatantly lies about it, thinking he must never tell the truth about it, let the MC suffer for it.

That, and if you don't share, he'll try to blackmail you later on.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Except for the part where he never actually tells Karen that it was him after all that pulled the bullshit. There's a scene, before he asks you to share, where Karen asks him that if it's sure it was the MC that made the photos, and he's blatantly lies about it, thinking he must never tell the truth about it, let the MC suffer for it.

Yes, it was a piece of shit and got what was coming his way also I am pretty sure he still spies on Karen while you are with her or not... that never changed (might not see it but it is implied).

Solreal

Dec 3, 2019

Interesting, I clearly missed those convos. Probably speed clicking cause the grind was getting old.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I change the script for those who want the words mom, son, sister and brother to appear more often in the script compared to the OP patch. Basically I replace some words like "baby" with mom, sister... Also I made minor additional changes to some MC - Nicole dialogues only to Nicole love path (max relationship with Nicole, negative for Karen and Devon).

Don't forget to make a backup of the original script if you want to use this one.

Edit: The dev must be careful when using the "hide" statement to end an "animation" started with the "show" statement. Because in that case the image that was on the screen before the animation will appear. If that image happens to be part of the animation is not a big problem but if not an image that will not fit will appear on the screen. So better not use the "hide" statement at all. The animation will stop anyway with the next "scene" statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
This mom... DAMN. She looks like amazonian, hot. Btw can you be a tottal asshole and still do the durty with mom and sis?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes