• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Theus

May 31, 2017
Does anyone have the save for NTR Route? And the LOVE Route the final scene is when the sister caught MC kissing Mother?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone have the save for NTR Route? And the LOVE Route the final scene is when the sister caught MC kissing Mother?
Sorry, hate NTR so would never go down that path so can't help you with a save but can confirm that Nicole catching MC kissing Karen is the last scene for this update.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I played the NTR-path primarly, and after some time I come back to see that there is no more "cucking" in here. I watch Devon creampie the mother, and no reaction from them. Last time I played they were complaining about me watching them. Now: as if MC was invisible.
And to be honest, Devon is with 2 girls at the same time at two places (mom&devon watch tv and sister&devon are at the pool). And more funny: spying at them at 15 (?) o'clock she told him they can't have sex...2 hours earlier they were banging till he creampies her, and 1 hour later he is dont the same again. This "we can't have sex"-scene should be changed (or is it because I used an old save?)
And it's a little bit boring that devon will have his way with the girls only if I fuck up with them...
But good thing: these closeup creampies look so damn good for me.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I played the NTR-path primarly, and after some time I come back to see that there is no more "cucking" in here. I watch Devon creampie the mother, and no reaction from them. Last time I played they were complaining about me watching them. Now: as if MC was invisible.
And to be honest, Devon is with 2 girls at the same time at two places (mom&devon watch tv and sister&devon are at the pool). And more funny: spying at them at 15 (?) o'clock she told him they can't have sex...2 hours earlier they were banging till he creampies her, and 1 hour later he is dont the same again. This "we can't have sex"-scene should be changed (or is it because I used an old save?)
And it's a little bit boring that devon will have his way with the girls only if I fuck up with them...
But good thing: these closeup creampies look so damn good for me.
On the non-NTR path there is a point where Devon with come to you to talk and ask about sharing the girls and I believe dev is going to allow you to also share the girls (on the NTR path) if Devon wants it also (so might have to stay on his good side for that).

Personally, I think Devon is a cunt for doing what he did to MC and I told him NO - I do not share my girls with anyone - they are mine now but sharing would be possible and maybe even a devils threesome later (on the NTR path).

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Just played fast through the "share the girls with devon" route, and with reaching of the good content (aka MC cann dip in his sausage) suddenly devon is "forgotten" no more actions with him, just plain "breeding" of the girls. Okay, Now Sis is wanting to do some threesome with the mum.
This is making the game so boring and dull. I hope there will be coming some more for the different routes in the future...

Oh and short question: the questions at the beginning (to define the relations) won't show up for me. Is this a bug, or wanted?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Just played fast through the "share the girls with devon" route, and with reaching of the good content (aka MC cann dip in his sausage) suddenly devon is "forgotten" no more actions with him, just plain "breeding" of the girls. Okay, Now Sis is wanting to do some threesome with the mum.
This is making the game so boring and dull. I hope there will be coming some more for the different routes in the future...

Oh and short question: the questions at the beginning (to define the relations) won't show up for me. Is this a bug, or wanted?
I think this is just the start of the MC allowing Devon to share the girls path - so expect more of that path in future updates.

If you are using the patch then those are already defaulted relationships so no need to enter them.

Reactions: mickster101

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Game is hot admittedly, and I find it especially appealing that I can impregnate the mom and the sister, goddamn definitely scratches the itch. Animation needs a little bit of work though. And for the love of God please make it so that we can skip a whole day or a few hours at least. It's absolutely ridiculous that I have to mash the skip time button, that for some bs reason only skips an hour, just so I can get to the next day. I mean I can deal with the grind but this shit needs fixing. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see the bloated tummies of those two ;)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Game is hot admittedly, and I find it especially appealing that I can impregnate the mom and the sister, goddamn definitely scratches the itch. Animation needs a little bit of work though. And for the love of God please make it so that we can skip a whole day or a few hours at least. It's absolutely ridiculous that I have to mash the skip time button, that for some bs reason only skips an hour, just so I can get to the next day. I mean I can deal with the grind but this shit needs fixing. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see the bloated tummies of those two ;)
Remember, that events can happen at each hour of the day so skipping more than an hour could mean you are missing out of some events but I do understand where you are coming from though since when grinding the day could be so repetitive.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes