Nov 18, 2019
i visited this thread after a while and lost track of the updates
last i remember playing. the story ends when you get both girls pregnent and there was only one scene with the sister
has anything changed if not whens the next update
if the next update is close ill start from then itself

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
nope you only need the force guide you for the NTR you need the guide of the dark side but also you can check the images of the gallery of the game if you already got all the scenes good luck and may the force be with you

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
This game is taking the "ntr" to a super-simple mechanic:
1 - Be nice to all (MC fuck the girls, maybe let devon get some too)
2 - Be an ass to all (Devon will have the fun, and the MC not)
3 - end...

If you don't share with devon, no bad happenings...If you stay good to devon and be an asshole to the girls, maybe he will share you, but I didn't tried this out.
Every ~10 points or relationship there will be a new scene with the choosen couples (MC&girls or Devon&girl).
The story is somehow simple, the farming is boring, the scenes look hot (some) but repeating too much (all of them) so yeah, potential, but I would suggest some more story, choices and maybe some sort of more "realistic" ntr (If you spend time with mom, devon would spend with sis would be my suggestion).

Reactions: Pyrrical

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
This game is taking the "ntr" to a super-simple mechanic:
1 - Be nice to all (MC fuck the girls, maybe let devon get some too)
2 - Be an ass to all (Devon will have the fun, and the MC not)
3 - end...

If you don't share with devon, no bad happenings...If you stay good to devon and be an asshole to the girls, maybe he will share you, but I didn't tried this out.
Every ~10 points or relationship there will be a new scene with the choosen couples (MC&girls or Devon&girl).
The story is somehow simple, the farming is boring, the scenes look hot (some) but repeating too much (all of them) so yeah, potential, but I would suggest some more story, choices and maybe some sort of more "realistic" ntr (If you spend time with mom, devon would spend with sis would be my suggestion).
Only if you are on the NTR path - why the fuck would I expect Devon to make a move on Nicole if I do not like NTR or on that path but then again I am going to make the assumption you was only talking about the NTR path.

From what I can gather:

1. Nice to girls - you can share with Devon if you want, still, not really NTR but more sharing path - still in early development.
2. Be and ass to girls - then yes Devon gets all the pussy and might share with you if you are OK with him but still not really NTR as you, as MC, needs to have fucked or got into a relationship with the girls for it to be NTR - at the moment, I do not think that Devon sharing the girls is even started to be coded yet.

I also believe that on the full non-NTR love path, Devon would be planning to get some sort of pay back - this also hasn't been coded yet - so couldn't even guess at the way this would be done.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The game is telling us he is tricking us since we were younger, so at least at the mother he would try to get some, but yes, IF you have an option which turns off NTR this should not happen anytime, but as I started why the game is ntr-simple I was thinking about what could do the ntr better.

And yes and no. It's not ntr (in terms of netorare) if you share the girls.
It is netorare when he takes his chances, while you get cut out (he is stealing their "love" for you) and this is the basic idea of netorare: someone other is taking the love you got for himself.
This can be a mother who isn't interested in the well being of her offspring, because the new guy is so much better for her, also as the girlfriend, which found a sexual more compatibel partner. NTR is the shortcut for all sorts of them, but all have one thing: jealousy. You want to have what the other get...
And here is the problem: you are an asshole to the girls, so you are not really interested in them, and so it's simple ntr: "I want to fuck them, not Devon!!!!"
Is working sometimes, but comes out lame in the most cases. Good NTR would be: you try your best, stay friendly with them, and everytime you do something, Devon is doing something too. Give him a starting boost, and lower +points so he start better but need longer, and damn you will have to try to seperate them more often, have to struggle between: will I risk my sis or my mom to get more touchy with him...and because you are on love-path too: THIS would be netorare.
If dev is watching this: NTR needs story...and if you do "sandbox" you need to come with more than: be nice/an ass to the girls...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Theres a rather simple way to do it(not simple to change now even if dev wanted to). Pissing off Devon should make him go for the girls regardless of your wishes.

If you're choosing 'love' dialogue with the girls that shows your intent to be with them and Devon will try to pull some NTR on you.

If your fitness is low, he will succeed.. if your fitness is high he won't.

This way you can have true NTR.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Theres a rather simple way to do it(not simple to change now even if dev wanted to). Pissing off Devon should make him go for the girls regardless of your wishes.

If you're choosing 'love' dialogue with the girls that shows your intent to be with them and Devon will try to pull some NTR on you.

If your fitness is low, he will succeed.. if your fitness is high he won't.

This way you can have true NTR.
While I agree in principle with that but when on the love path - you have already conquered Karen and Nicole and it would be Devon who should be struggling to gain any footing.

Having said that on the Love path, Devon burnt his bridges and neither Karen or Nicole now trust him after it was revealed who did what and after the blackmail attempt. I can't see Devon coming back from that other than to make life difficult for MC, Karen and Nicole.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
While I agree in principle with that but when on the love path - you have already conquered Karen and Nicole and it would be Devon who should be struggling to gain any footing.

Having said that on the Love path, Devon burnt his bridges and neither Karen or Nicole now trust him after it was revealed who did what and after the blackmail attempt. I can't see Devon coming back from that other than to make life difficult for MC, Karen and Nicole.
That's the thing though. If you dont boost fitness you dont conquer them.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
And to be honest: if you would say NTR is bound to fitness it isn't the only way to be true NTR, as I said: Devon should have his own "like/dislike" points for the girls. All other ways are to simple...and for me: if their lust/loyalty is just bound to "looks" this is more basic than ever. Like 80% of the NTR-stories that are out there already.
It's okay to have some "allmighty dick is conquering every woman" story sometimes, but if you want your story to be remembered: form a bond between characters and then give it some testing which can (!) lead to an break...
But then again: this is just my opinion...

Azrael_Shi

Jan 14, 2020
It a good game with beautiful artwork but like so many games it has good moments but also bad moments, mostly in the fact that Devon has more events scenes with both Karen and Nicole in the NTR. The fact that Devon treats both Karen and Nicole like sluts and they even act like it with him. I really don't like the fact that Devon is the reason you where sent away for 4 years for his nude picture of either Karen or Nicole, I am using the cheat to increase Devon relationship with the mc and then not even talk to the asshat cause as I don't think a asshat should be aloud to get away with this. I save myself from NTR cause I needed to stop myself from wanting the MC to assassinate Devon by drowning him in the pool, taking him out into the middle of the ocean and dump him and chum into the ocean and watch the sharks tare him apart, or going into Devon room and smutter him with a pillow.

Reactions: Milflover68

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
See, and this is the reason I think NTR-games give you better gameplay. In other games you just start collecting girls for your harem, but here, here you start raging about your rival, and want to have some options to get some revenge.
But I think the story needs some improvements. The simple fact that Devon blamed the MC for the pictures is some good start. For me the logic reaction for the mother/whatever by finding out that these pictures exist wouldn't be "send him far away" so we need some more background (like there was sleep groping by Devon - which he could use to blame us more), which will give us in the end more reasons to agitate against Devon. But now I am waitng for the next update (with more content than "pregnangcy").

Reactions: mickster101

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
It a good game with beautiful artwork but like so many games it has good moments but also bad moments, mostly in the fact that Devon has more events scenes with both Karen and Nicole in the NTR. The fact that Devon treats both Karen and Nicole like sluts and they even act like it with him. I really don't like the fact that Devon is the reason you where sent away for 4 years for his nude picture of either Karen or Nicole, I am using the cheat to increase Devon relationship with the mc and then not even talk to the asshat cause as I don't think a asshat should be aloud to get away with this. I save myself from NTR cause I needed to stop myself from wanting the MC to assassinate Devon by drowning him in the pool, taking him out into the middle of the ocean and dump him and chum into the ocean and watch the sharks tare him apart, or going into Devon room and smutter him with a pillow.
but broo Devon is already gone since 3 updates behind in the love route

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes