Teddyblu3

Jun 20, 2017
incest patch works but not super great , protag says things like bestie and woman ......kind of a mood killer

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
totallyoklad9348
congratulations for your game. The story is interresting and the models are hot. I appreciate in particular to have less protagonist to enable to explore the relations further between us.
On the "sand box" aspect, I like it but it have to be improved for the gameplay in a way or another. The main problems/points to improve (on my point ov view) are :
* first to identify in which room there is something to do (i.e. someone to interact with) with the display of a star for example
* second it isn't easy to identify what to do, and in which "path" you are, maybe a built-in walthrough (or exterior) will help
* In the same way of my first point: find a way to identify if an action will make a progression, or it is just a repetition. And make the acceleration of time faster in only one click.
* Finally, I wish you will consider to change the narrator point of view. To be more explicit, That's to say change "you feel.." "you are.." in "I feel..." "I am...". The game will gain a lot in immersion

I just discovered your game, and wish you a lot of success with it.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Well, I hope the dev reads this, but I've already made a review and I feel like I've done my part. This is just a bonus:

The game is great, I love it. I'll even try the cuck route and see how that goes. Low expectations though.

Now, why does this game have such a low score? It could be also because of the initial release or past versions. But speaking about the current version: GAME MECHANICS ARE NOT EXPLAINED.

If you don't open the script file, cuz not everyone is a nerd like me. Then you will absolutely meander in this game. Sure there's a hint here and there. But it's not explained exactly how important it is to get every stat up, except conversations, ASAP. And there's no window telling you "chill dude, that's enough abs, everyone wants your dick now."

It legit did not feel grindy - once I knew WTF was going on.

Explain this to people, make an actual legi guide or something.

Still, love your stuff. I might patron you next month. Broke atm, gotta buy them lol skins. Snake lady won't crush my bones properly otherwise.

EDIT: Please, read about using other files, method calling and especially state machines. It's not difficult, and it will make expanding the game SO - MUCH - EASIER (to read and write. Expand and bugfix).

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I love this game it's a great story pretty bad short animation but at least it atemps animation so that better than a kick in the teeth.

I did notice in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the rest of the Time the patch works.

But as normal the sandbox eliment causes the same issue that most games useing Sandbox mode do.
I am just hopeing that as the game go's on the Dev revisits the script and changes the order in which things can happen.

I understand that the Dev added Pregnancy before he added
but now my game is out of sequence My two girls are already pregnant in some of the day to day scenes but not in the new path.

If this is becuase I haven't started a new game he may want to mention the fact when adding content that contradicts the order of older content it would be appreciated anoying but appreciated.

It's really anoying when things don't progress equally and a lot of dev's dont think about continity in their sandbox games like in a game not to be mentiond not because its bad I just have a shit memory for game names or how the scene actually go's..

But as an example lets say the Dev has a 6 even repeatable scene in a room were the MC progess with the Sister to the starting the perv route she will reluctantly strip naked for him at the end of the progression but wont kiss him. a few dozen updates later in another 2 maybe 3 other rooms she drops her knickers at the drop of a hat and practicaly jumps on him.

And yet still the dev will leaves that one scene in that one room where the best he can get is her reluctantly striping playable in the game.
its a simple mistake but it almost totaly ruins a game.

I am hoping the Dev didn't do that here I am hopeing that if I start from stratch again after the dev finishe's the content for the new path that I won't be able to get them pregnant untill after the new path has finished.

I am also wouldering why since they are both up the duff the MC nolonger gets or seems to want to bang them ever chance he gets.
I mean i'm all for the MC caring and wanting them to take care and not overdo it and rest ect. but come on No sex at all?.

Especialy as I have been told by quite a few girls that when they were pregnant they were so horny their other half's are lucky they didn't wear their cocks out.

So kinda hopeing sex is back on the table soon say mabe after this new path is complete?.

looking forward to the next update keep up the good work Dev.

Just Sayin.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
how can i disable pregnancy path?
there isn't an option to do that as far as i'm aware so dont think you can especially on the NTR/Share route.
But on the love route it should be f-kin odviouse unless you have led a tragiclay sheltered life you should know how reproduction works so just don't f-kin come inside them.

Hope that helps.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
there isn't an option to do that as far as i'm aware so dont think you can especially on the NTR/Share route.
But on the love route it should be f-kin odviouse unless you have led a tragiclay sheltered life you should know how reproduction works so just don't f-kin come inside them.

Hope that helps.
Thanks

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I saw that there was a walkthrough for Karen like last year, but is there an updated one for her and Nicole?

At the very least is there a rundown of the requirements needed to advance with them?

I mean, right now I have Nicole talking about hypothetical marriage and wanting to go away with MC for a vacation somewhere, but can't get her to go any further, while MC is talking to Karen about moving into a place of their own for some reason. Am I missing something with Nicole? What do I need to do to get her path moving again? I don't want MC ditching her, especially before we are fucking properly.

Last edited:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I love this game it's a great story pretty bad short animation but at least it atemps animation so that better than a kick in the teeth.

I did notice in the
but the rest of the Time the patch works.

But as normal the sandbox eliment causes the same issue that most games useing Sandbox mode do.
I am just hopeing that as the game go's on the Dev revisits the script and changes the order in which things can happen.

I understand that the Dev added Pregnancy before he added
but now my game is out of sequence My two girls are already pregnant in some of the day to day scenes but not in the new path.

If this is becuase I haven't started a new game he may want to mention the fact when adding content that contradicts the order of older content it would be appreciated anoying but appreciated.

It's really anoying when things don't progress equally and a lot of dev's dont think about continity in their sandbox games like in a game not to be mentiond not because its bad I just have a shit memory for game names or how the scene actually go's..

But as an example lets say the Dev has a 6 even repeatable scene in a room were the MC progess with the Sister to the starting the perv route she will reluctantly strip naked for him at the end of the progression but wont kiss him. a few dozen updates later in another 2 maybe 3 other rooms she drops her knickers at the drop of a hat and practicaly jumps on him.

And yet still the dev will leaves that one scene in that one room where the best he can get is her reluctantly striping playable in the game.
its a simple mistake but it almost totaly ruins a game.

I am hoping the Dev didn't do that here I am hopeing that if I start from stratch again after the dev finishe's the content for the new path that I won't be able to get them pregnant untill after the new path has finished.

I am also wouldering why since they are both up the duff the MC nolonger gets or seems to want to bang them ever chance he gets.
I mean i'm all for the MC caring and wanting them to take care and not overdo it and rest ect. but come on No sex at all?.

Especialy as I have been told by quite a few girls that when they were pregnant they were so horny their other half's are lucky they didn't wear their cocks out.

So kinda hopeing sex is back on the table soon say mabe after this new path is complete?.

looking forward to the next update keep up the good work Dev.

Just Sayin.
Yea, I was curious about the lack of sex as well. I've also reached this point. Does the game say when you have reached the end of your content or it just stops given special events and only does the repeatable content?

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Now this is NTR done right!

Its not the usual " 'OMG YOU HAVE BIG PP!1!' and then they fucked!" type of NTR.

it took time... there was flirting, then kissing, then groping, then dry humping, then finally sex.

Build up is soooo important but often gets kick to the curve because of a fundamental flaw in writing... most artist understand that they only have a few minutes to capture the audiences attention... so they have a habit of trying to skip to the good part.

Unfortunately... most media skips to the good part because of..."entertainment on demand" the world is moving fast and time is money. If the media fails to capture your attention in the next 5 minutes then you switch to the next media...

Oh and the alpha male route is still very much there and still very much awesome!

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
how dose sharing Devon work i chose sharing with Devon he only got hand job from mom mc got to have sex with mom & sis
anyone know anything

Reactions: Feedme 12
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes