harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
some guide to follow that path?
Females in this game are just toys. If you give attention to them, they will become your toys. If you ignore or hate them, they become your brother's toys. Or If you want you can share toys with your brother by a mutual agreement.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Females in this game are just toys. If you give attention to them, they will become your toys. If you ignore or hate them, they become your brother's toys. Or If you want you can share toys with your brother by a mutual agreement.
Ok, thanks.

Reactions: harsha_26

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a version where erick is missing from the beginning? I never played big brother for that. I'm sorry for my English.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
damn i'm stuck at 40rp and 50 lp on both girls and it won't progress can somebody help me
It's one of 4 things:
1 you need to trigger their masturbation scenes (where they invite the MC to masturbate w/ them)
2 need more money for trips
3 need more physique
4 need to give them money when they ask (need to do this twice, second time+ you can grab their ass)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HaremKing112

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
It's one of 4 things:
1 you need to trigger their masturbation scenes (where they invite the MC to masturbate w/ them)
3 need more physique
4 need to give them money when they ask (need to do this twice, second time+ you can grab their ass)
okay i've done most of that but i'll keep trying and thanks for answering

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
It's one of 4 things:
3 need more physique
okay i've done most of that but i'll keep trying and thanks for answering
money = 15000
physique = 100
i don't know whats the problem, i always give them money
fucking hate grinding man

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
money = 15000
physique = 100
i don't know whats the problem, i always give them money
fucking hate grinding man
Just did a quick replay, the triggers are at 15 mom's room and 12 sister's room (in both cases the MC spies on them masturbating, and then allows him to join in). If you cheated stats of the girls you may have missed another trigger, so if you did that lower them about 10 points and see if that helps.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey, will we get in the future the possibility to prevent pregnancy or even disable it altogether?

I played this game in the past and liked the built-up and possible sharing.

The later romance was not my cup of tea since I prefer dirtier/hard corruption but I would still give it a try if we don't have to get babies. ;-)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, will we get in the future the possibility to prevent pregnancy or even disable it altogether?

I played this game in the past and liked the built-up and possible sharing.

The later romance was not my cup of tea since I prefer dirtier/hard corruption but I would still give it a try if we don't have to get babies. ;-)
To avoid pregnancy, don't spunk inside a woman. This really should have been covered in a birds-and-bees talk at some point.

(I'm not sure you can avoid pregnancy on the sharing path though: The brother may knock them up even if the MC doesn't.)

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
To avoid pregnancy, don't spunk inside a woman. This really should have been covered in a birds-and-bees talk at some point.

(I'm not sure you can avoid pregnancy on the sharing path though: The brother may knock them up even if the MC doesn't.)
Thank you. :LOL:
So I will expand my question, will it be possible to avoid pregnancy with sharing? Also I heard there are things like protection which allows you to still come inside without becomming a father.^^

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you. :LOL:
So I will expand my question, will it be possible to avoid pregnancy with sharing? Also I heard there are things like protection which allows you to still come inside without becomming a father.^^
On all paths, with both women there is a choice about pills. If you choose for them to take pills it SHOULD block all pregnancy events.

Reactions: darkdepths

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Downloading this now.
From what I've read, Devon is MC's brother, yes? (not officially, I know)
I've also read that you can get rid of him, also true?
Is he written as some sort of "Eric-like" antagonist?
Because if not, considering this is an incest game and me being a bisexual man, I'm curious as to whether there could be a complete family harem route that includes sex with MC's brother as well as with their sister and mother. Active and passive would be on my wishlist, but knowing some people would go ewwww I'd be happy with active. ;)

totallyoklad9348?

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Downloading this now.
From what I've read, Devon is MC's brother, yes? (not officially, I know)
I've also read that you can get rid of him, also true?
Is he written as some sort of "Eric-like" antagonist?
Because if not, considering this is an incest game and me being a bisexual man, I'm curious as to whether there could be a complete family harem route that includes sex with MC's brother as well as with their sister and mother. Active and passive would be on my wishlist, but knowing some people would go ewwww I'd be happy with active. ;)

totallyoklad9348?
In order:
Yes and officially
In one route you can get rid of him
Not turned up to force 11 power like Eric, but yes he is an antagonist for more than one reason
I do not think a Bi route is available between MC and Devon, but game is not finished and dev might surprise us. For some a nice surprise, for some less, but as long as easily avoidable why not as a final route when all else is done:p

Reactions: Grimtown

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
2)I peek Karen's room at 15, but Karen told me to leave the MC.
MC says (i do not think she was horny enough. i should work her up some more and try again.)
What should I do?
If you did everything right with Karen when you spy on her instead of telling you to leave she would suck your dick or something i don't remember exactly and then you unlock all-new lewd events with her.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
So is there any more content or scenes After the scene where the sister (Nicole) goes down on Mom (Karen) which the MC will be watching

D

Deleted member 2479505

I can't understand the game...some one help me.if I increase love relationship then can can I fuck the mom and sis??or do I have to increase the lust relationship??is sex with mom avilable in the current version?do I need to increase brother relationship??what will happen if I don't?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I can't understand the game...some one help me.if I increase love relationship then can can I fuck the mom and sis??or do I have to increase the lust relationship??is sex with mom avilable in the current version?do I need to increase brother relationship??what will happen if I don't?
To progress with either of the women you need to raise both relationship and lust. The decisions will raise relationship, increasing your physique and interacting will raise lust. You can sleep with both in this version, and raising relationship with brother only needed it you want sharing path. If you search this thread I have already posted other triggers you may need. Hope that helps.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes