D

Deleted member 3027200

The NTR is easily avoidable though, to the point that the turd tries to blackmail his way into some action, and gets kicked out.
Just don't mind Devon and when he asks to share kick his ass, that's all. No NTR :p

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
In case anyone would prefer a playthrough with minimal incest, but something else than Lover, Bestie, Cutie, Man, Girl, Boy and what have you as inserts I've created a script that changes up the familial relations a bit.

---
Description:
It's a modified script where the narrative has been slightly changed to avoid most incest.
Incest is pretty integral to the game, but I've done my best to keep the essence of the game intact. Out of respect for the work the dev has put into it.
Instead of everyone being blood-related. The player and Devon are brothers. Karen and Nicole are mother and daughter. Karen and the player's father met each other before the player, Devon or Nicole can remember and they have all lived together till 4 years ago.
---

It's for people who prefer less incest, but otherwise enjoy the game. I can't guarantee it's perfect, but I did manually go over most of it. You can PM me with mistakes if you want them corrected.

totallyoklad9348 if you have any issues with this I'll pull it down right away.

NB: I'm not a modder. This script will not work any more when the next patch hits.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Will there be NTR in DLC?
ahahahah that will be probably if the Dev did not had a new project i think ,he already finished the Karen Path i dont think he will extend more the History but its my personal Opinion in fact i hope im wrong and at least he give us other 5 updates maybe more with the new aunt/ Neighbor but im losing my hope about that

Dec 29, 2017
WTF how the hell do you progress with Nicole's route i just seem to be sleeping in bed with her and giving her a fuck lot of money

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
how many route exist actually? i seemed to keep getting the sister to scheme about stealing the mom lol was it intended?

or was there individual path non existant?

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
This is the end so totallyoklad9348 will surely put 100% on revenge or love? If so, I like the idea of finishing one game and then continuing the other. (y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Would it be possible for someone to give me the NTR route save game? I would be grateful.

D

Deleted member 3027200

That's what I was saying to the guy complaining about NTR...
Well I also was tempted to be a good brother at start because of his dialogue, then when I read the story and chance of sharing I just ignored. So I think simply ignore him is the best choice for Non-NTR guys.

D

Deleted member 3027200

how many route exist actually? i seemed to keep getting the sister to scheme about stealing the mom lol was it intended?

or was there individual path non existant?
Yeah I'm stuck there too, seems it's the end of current version. Or not (◔‿◔)

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes