cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I do not manage to pass the grinding and have sex...have no idea how to advance. Thanks a lot.
It isn't that hard after you figure out the time-table for each character (there might be a minor difference on the Sharing/Cuckold path). Either sleep in Karen's or on the couch to trigger the special events aka story progress.

In between the time table you have to workout, learn how to massage (through the phone) and work in the restaurant.
KarenNicole
6:00BedroomBedroom
7:00KitchenBathroom
8:00Pool (Swimming)Bedroom
9:00BathroomKitchen
10:00Living roomPool
11:00BedroomLiving room
12:00Pool (Workout)Bedroom
13:00BedroomBedroom
14:00Pool (Sunning)Beach
15:00Bedroom (Masturbation)-
16:00OfficeBedroom
17:00OfficePool
18:00Bedroom (Pay rent)-
19:00Beach-
20:00-Living room
21:00Bedroom (Clubbing)-
22:00BedroomBedroom
23:00BedroomBedroom

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
It isn't that hard after you figure out the time-table for each character (there might be a minor difference on the Sharing/Cuckold path). Either sleep in Karen's or on the couch to trigger the special events aka story progress.

In between the time table you have to workout, learn how to massage (through the phone) and work in the restaurant.
KarenNicole
6:00BedroomBedroom
7:00KitchenBathroom
8:00Pool (Swimming)Bedroom
9:00BathroomKitchen
10:00Living roomPool
11:00BedroomLiving room
12:00Pool (Workout)Bedroom
13:00BedroomBedroom
14:00Pool (Sunning)Beach
15:00Bedroom (Masturbation)-
16:00OfficeBedroom
17:00OfficePool
18:00Bedroom (Pay rent)-
19:00Beach-
20:00-Living room
21:00Bedroom (Clubbing)-
22:00BedroomBedroom
23:00BedroomBedroom
Yes, sort of did that, managed to have sex with Nicole, but not with Karen. No matter how many times I sleep on the couch...or in her bed.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes, sort of did that, managed to have sex with Nicole, but not with Karen. No matter how many times I sleep on the couch...or in her bed.
I hope you didn't cheat your relationship points through the cheat console, because this can break your game easily.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This game was simple, u just need ur high physical, money and time table the both girl. Dont use cheat remember its make bugs.
A picture below is the last sex scene that I can reach. I don't know if someone else could achieve more than this.

Last edited:
Reactions: angella and Paapi

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Can you please share a full save? I do not manage to pass the grinding and have sex...have no idea how to advance. Thanks a lot.
Hope its works for u
If looking for a full save, Iam afraid u cant play for a new sex scene anymore coz in my path they both girl are pregnant.

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Hey guys! I'm the developer of the game, hopefully you guys enjoy it and have a great time!
hey ... been some time since i tried this game. i am guessing the ntr is your (brother)devon being a cuck. is this avoidable?... as in can he be gotten rid of. or is this more like big brother where eris is evil bastard and all the girls (especially mother) are Bitches that must be broken down to accept you while you are forced to be blue balled????

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
hey ... been some time since i tried this game. i am guessing the ntr is your (brother)devon being a cuck. is this avoidable?... as in can he be gotten rid of. or is this more like big brother where eris is evil bastard and all the girls (especially mother) are Bitches that must be broken down to accept you while you are forced to be blue balled????
Ntr is avoidable

Reactions: VN..reader

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Here is a incest patch. It should work with future versions too.At least i hope it
istall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Hi, Just tried your mod but it does not do Devon's relationship correctly. It changes the Mum's instead.
Please fix.
Thanks.
David

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Now you can choose, do you want to repair your relationship with the people in the house? Or will you allow Devon to do as he pleases?
Or I can put bromine in his food, can I?

Mar 23, 2020
Can i get ntr walkthrough for nicole? Im stuck at the part where the pill needed or not then after that what should i do to progress devon with nicole

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.15 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
And if like me you wanted them both pregnant then we need to be paitiant and wait our turn I would of loved Dev to progress them two sub paths first.
But in life we don't always get what we want when we want it.
And while I wait i can just do my non pregnant paths instead of bitching pointlessly.

Just Sayin.
i've been dabbling long enough in this forum to see that the loudest whiner usually the first ones to check the newest updates of the game they hate so much to - guess what? whine again.

so i've reached the conclusion that the more freeloader whiner on the game means the better they are, since lots of impatience jerker are checking it every now and then. consumed by their impatience and entitled-ness.

not to mention their overbashing at things that didn't go their way sometimes quite funny since it often disguised by some "expertise"; "analyst" and/or comparing it to other product that suits their taste just to rally some support lol

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
In DLC honestly, Iam sorry i don't really like Anna who has giant huge breast. so fake unlike any other normal human

Reactions: LewdGoogle

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
What is the last interactions you can have with Karen in this update? I am stuck on them not letting Nicole find out and moving out, so far it's just a loop, do I need to get points with Nicole up higher?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sturbuck
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes