STJay

Jan 12, 2020
What day does the aunt scene start and which day of the week?
I totally missed her appearance and I am already at the resort.
Or, does she appear after the resort?
You can first see Anna starting from Day 4 and any day after. There don't seem to be any other requirements other than having DLC toggled. All DLC scenes trigger at the start of a new day in the livingroom.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

deadblackhole

Feb 8, 2018
i am getting an error when i launch the game can someone help me with this? thx in advance
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/main_menu.png'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/main_menu.png': NotImplementedError('Could not import pygame_sdl2.image: dlopen(/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so, 2): Library not loaded: @executable_path/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib\n  Referenced from: /Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so\n  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/main_menu.png': NotImplementedError('Could not import pygame_sdl2.image: dlopen(/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so, 2): Library not loaded: @executable_path/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib\n  Referenced from: /Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/pygame_sdl2/image.so\n  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short\n\t/Users/Yadava/Desktop/TheGuyinCharge.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/libSDL2_image-2.0.0.dylib: file too short',)

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Feb  4 18:35:15 2021

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
How do I proceed with Nicole pregnancy? At 60 atm and day 95. I can only raise it by 1 if I sleep in her bed at night and cum inside her in the morning (during sex scene where she magically isn't pregnant anymore)
Sleeping on couch triggers no events.
I havn't kicked out devon and I don't wanna bang the mother.
So what to do??? I suspect sleeping in Nicoles bed and skipping another 40 days will just be time wasted as I've had no new dialogue since pregnancy 20.

EDIT: Pregnancy 101 and still nothing, guess the only option left is uninstalling.. shame

Last edited:

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
How do I proceed with Nicole pregnancy? At 60 atm and day 95. I can only raise it by 1 if I sleep in her bed at night and cum inside her in the morning (during sex scene where she magically isn't pregnant anymore)
Sleeping on couch triggers no events.
I havn't kicked out devon and I don't wanna bang the mother.
So what to do??? I suspect sleeping in Nicoles bed and skipping another 40 days will just be time wasted as I've had no new dialogue since pregnancy 20.

EDIT: Pregnancy 101 and still nothing, guess the only option left is uninstalling.. shame
No new scenes of Nicole after her pregnancy for now. Only Karen solo ending and pregnancy ending at the moment

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Here's the update to the H-scene Gallery I made a while ago. It works on my end (pc) so let me know if you experience any issues.

General Notes:
  • Gallery can be accessed on the bottom-right of the main menu.
  • I did not use an incest patch. I manually went through the script to change relationships. I don't know whether this will affect people who are using gigan's IC patch, but I will attach the script file I'm using just in case.
    • I tried my best to fix some spelling and grammar mistakes, but there will likely be some inconsistencies.
    • *The script contains a fix for an error that occurs during one of the new spying NTR scenes (0.16).
  • I added a bit of music to the gallery scenes because I figured it was better than silence. So apologies in advance if the music dampens the experience for you.
  • The scenes I chose for the gallery were what I personally considered to be scenes that people would want to watch again.

Gallery 0.16 Changelog:
  • Added 8 Karen scenes (MC)
    • 2 Livingroom
    • 5 Bedroom
    • 1 Ending
  • Added 2 Karen scenes (NTR)
    • 2 Bedroom
  • Added 2 Nicole scenes (MC)
    • 2 Bedroom
  • Added 2 Nicole scenes (NTR)
    • 2 Bedroom
  • Added 2 Anna scenes (MC)

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Here's the update to the H-scene Gallery I made a while ago. It works on my end (pc) so let me know if you experience any issues.

General Notes:
  • Gallery can be accessed on the bottom-right of the main menu.
  • I did not use an incest patch. I manually went through the script to change relationships. I don't know whether this will affect people who are using gigan's IC patch, but I will attach the script file I'm using just in case.
    • I tried my best to fix some spelling and grammar mistakes, but there will likely be some inconsistencies.
    • *The script contains a fix for an error that occurs during one of the new spying NTR scenes (0.16).
  • I added a bit of music to the gallery scenes because I figured it was better than silence. So apologies in advance if the music dampens the experience for you.
  • The scenes I chose for the gallery were what I personally considered to be scenes that people would want to watch again.

Gallery 0.16 Changelog:
  • Added 8 Karen scenes (MC)
    • 2 Livingroom
    • 5 Bedroom
    • 1 Ending
  • Added 2 Karen scenes (NTR)
    • 2 Bedroom
  • Added 2 Nicole scenes (MC)
    • 2 Bedroom
  • Added 2 Nicole scenes (NTR)
    • 2 Bedroom
  • Added 2 Anna scenes (MC)
Works fine only without the original incest patch, Thanks Bro

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
thanks for the new update i like your game.

I have problem when i want to play i get this errors pics

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
thanks for the new update i like your game.

I have problem when i want to play i get this errors pics
I don't know about the first screenshot, but I do know that you don't really need the 32.exe in the second screenshot. People in other forums have stated that the 32.exe in other games have triggered several antivirus softwares. I personally just deleted the "32" version of the exe, and didn't encounter any issues.

Reactions: gartal

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
No android version for this late version. Too bad it has been a long time playing this game with the Android version, finally the Android version is gone.

Last edited:

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know about the first screenshot, but I do know that you don't really need the 32.exe in the second screenshot. People in other forums have stated that the 32.exe in other games have triggered several antivirus softwares. I personally just deleted the "32" version of the exe, and didn't encounter any issues.
i did the the way you said but still game does not work for me it is not just for this one i have this problem for few other games also

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes