STJay

Jan 12, 2020
The game gives me this error whenever i open it.
I am using windows 7

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: TheGuyinCharge-32.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: librenpython.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00912f75
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Try using the other .exe and not the 32version, and see if that works.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
How much money do you need before you can give any to Karen or Nicole?
The exploration scenes where you can give Karen or Nicole money only require a few hundred. Some plot scenes that happen along the Karen or Nicole routes can require upwards of 3000 to initiate.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
1) How do you rise Relationship points over 40?
2) And what is Work Ethic and how to rise it?
3) Do I even need to rise Relationship with Devon? Is he needed for further storytelling or something?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have max (40) Relationship and Lust with both Karen and Nicole and have seen all scenes with them (but nothing happens during those scenes). Karen still won't let me visit her at the office (except during story scenes with Victoria) and I still can't sleep with either of them. I have gone as far as I can with massage videos but I can only massage Karen and that doesn't raise the skill. I have 40+ Physique and 37 Work Ethic. I have slept naked in the living room but that doesn't do anything except the one scene.

What am I missing in order to advance the game?
Edit: Is there any reason to give money to Karen and Nicole during exploration more than 2 times?
Edit 2: What's the most Physique I will need?
You raise work ethic by working in the restaurant.

Last edited:

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
1) How do you rise Relationship points over 40?
3) Do I even need to rise Relationship with Devon? Is he needed for further storytelling or something?
Looked through the script and came up with these answers:

1. You need to go to Karen's room around 3PM or Nicole's room around 12PM and peek on her. In order to be able to trigger this scene for Karen you must have seen the event where she takes you to her room to get intimate for the first time. For Nicole you have to have seen the event where you get intimate in the shower for the first time. You must have at least 50 or more lust to progress through the peeking scenes correctly.
  2. The more you work at your job, the more work ethic you gain. At certain amounts, such as 20, 40, etc, you will get promoted at work. The higher your promotion, the more money you earn when working.
  3. Raising relationship with Devon seems to have no intended effect in the game right now, as far as I know. Lowering the relationship does have an effect, but I believe that's only on the NTR route.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I have max (40) Relationship and Lust with both Karen and Nicole and have seen all scenes with them (but nothing happens during those scenes). Karen still won't let me visit her at the office (except during story scenes with Victoria) and I still can't sleep with either of them. I have gone as far as I can with massage videos but I can only massage Karen and that doesn't raise the skill. I have 40+ Physique and 37 Work Ethic. I have slept naked in the living room but that doesn't do anything except the one scene.

What am I missing in order to advance the game?
Edit: Is there any reason to give money to Karen and Nicole during exploration more than 2 times?
Edit 2: What's the most Physique I will need?
You raise work ethic by working in the restaurant.
  • In order to be able to visit Karen's office anytime, you must first see the event where she asks for you to bring her coffee.
    • Coffee event will trigger on Day 7 or further from 4PM to 6PM I believe.
  • Giving money during the exploration scenes are really only to see the scenes in their entirety.
  • The most physique you'll ever need seems to be 20.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have one major criticism with this game. It's fun and I like the story, BUT the story progression being only one scene per day is really annoying. And if you don't go to the living room at 06:00 on that day, it doesn't trigger (which can happen when you sleep with a girl). Some scenes make sense that the following scene shouldn't happen the same day, but a lot of them can be done the same day. If there was a button in the living room that you can use to activate a story scene that you have ready, that would be awesome. Having to skip through each hour of the day, then go to sleep to start the next scene is really badly designed. Even a button that advanced time to 6:00 the next day would be an improvement.

Also, I wish there was a gallery, to replay scenes that are no longer viewable in game.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know what the last story scene on the nice/harem route is? The last one I triggered is the threesome on the beach. Is there any scenes while the girls are pregnant? I've had both say they are pregnant, and then nothing else about it is mentioned.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Anyone know what the last story scene on the nice/harem route is? The last one I triggered is the threesome on the beach. Is there any scenes while the girls are pregnant? I've had both say they are pregnant, and then nothing else about it is mentioned.
Yeah, you're fully caught up with the harem route. The only scenes with the pregnant girls (I'm assuming you're not counting any exploration type scenes or you mean erotic scenes) would be for the latest Karen ending.

I agree with your criticisms with how to trigger story progression scenes as well as the inability to just progress forward by a day. That, and not knowing whether you've seen all the content are my biggest gripes.

I did post a replay gallery (for more explicit scenes) for this version several pages back.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I seem to be stuck. Can't get the game to advance. Is there a walkthrough available?
no walktrough just leave the force guide you..... lol

its not so hard Love route treat well the girls give them money also you need money to get some events
visit all the locations every hour you can focus in a girl and the advance with the second

NTR route just be a douchebag with the girls and have just a low points with Devon just to activate the NTR
with -4 it be enough then you put in positive points if you want in the future see the Share Devon Route
the same with the Share MC route you had to have a good relation

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
The game gives me this error whenever i open it.
I am using windows 7

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: TheGuyinCharge-32.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: librenpython.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00912f75
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Some on e help please

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Some on e help please
Do you have an earlier version that works? You can try replacing the new exes with the older ones and see if that works. Actually you can try this with any other renpy game you have that works. Just rename them to TheGuyinCharge-32.exe & TheGuyinCharge.exe. Funny thing, I've been having a similar problem with some new releases and have been using TheGuyinCharge.exe to make them work. :)

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes