gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It somehow mess with the saves I think
what you mean? The problem is that i format my pc a while ago and i forget to make an backup from my saves.So i have only test the intro.I have start without the patch and then i have saved before the mom showes up and closed the game and then i put the patch inside and it has working for me when i load my savegame.The only think what i have seen is that the save rolleback maybe 2-3 text lines

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
what you mean? The problem is that i format my pc a while ago and i forget to make an backup from my saves.So i have only test the intro.I have start without the patch and then i have saved before the mom showes up and closed the game and then i put the patch inside and it has working for me when i load my savegame.The only think what i have seen is that the save rolleback maybe 2-3 text lines
The problem is that when ever you rollback or load a save that is not from previous version it rolls pack to intro

Reactions: str8up and MausMaus

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The problem is that when ever you rollback or load a save that is not from previous version it rolls pack to intro
yes you have right.I saved after the intro and then i asked again about the mc name after that comes the intro.I delete my patch

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If the new scenes doesn't activate with Karen, it's not because of the pregnancy, it's because you either don't have high enough points, or you're on the love route, and this is an NTR update.
But i saw new sex scenes with her in living room, pool, her office, etc with MC. Surely taht's not tied to NTR update. I'm on sharing path BTW, could it be that i don't trigger new scenes becasue of that. Doesn't make sense to me either way.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
that just it I've got her to let me masterbait over once and have been trying to get her to have sex with me but nothing
also this is a path game so a walkthrough would be helpful
I think you are in the 'date part' of the game. You need to get like 7000+ cash to progress for Karen, as for Nicole, I don't know since I've never gotten more than a HJ from her.

Reactions: DMC

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
The sex scenes and story in this game are really hot with the whole incest patch applied. What is a real turn off is the grind, why the fuck does the dev insist on folk repeating the same scene loads of times to get the next scene? Is this to make the game seem bigger? Whatever, I suggest to you Mr/Mrs Dev that you improve the game imensely by removing the "grind to X amounts of points" and instead use a more tangible and realistic mechanic like dialogue decisions.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think you are in the 'date part' of the game. You need to get like 7000+ cash to progress for Karen, as for Nicole, I don't know since I've never gotten more than a HJ from her.
You need 3k for Karen, and half of it I think for Nicole if I remember correctly. Or maybe even less for Nicole, just 1k.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
But i saw new sex scenes with her in living room, pool, her office, etc with MC. Surely taht's not tied to NTR update. I'm on sharing path BTW, could it be that i don't trigger new scenes becasue of that. Doesn't make sense to me either way.
Even with the pregnancy, the repeatables work. If you want particular new scenes from this update, you have to go NTR or maybe NTR share.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Even with the pregnancy, the repeatables work. If you want particular new scenes from this update, you have to go NTR or maybe NTR share.
Like i've said there are new sex scenes with her, penetration in living room, office, pool, club, etc. That should be new ones on her path in this version, but i can't trigger them. There was a scene to choose to take birth control pills or not, either way, she said that she gonna see gynecologist and nothing new after that, but there should be new scenes with her. I dunno if it's a bug in my save file or it's because i'm on sharing path that those scenes are not triggering.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I'm assuming it is. The scene where MC and Nicole masturbate together resets her lust down to 40 from 50 and you have to raise it all over again. I'm guessing it's a bug because no other scene resets the stats like that. So yeah, be careful with that scene unless you want to add more grinding to your playthrough.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes