Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Like i've said there are new sex scenes with her, penetration in living room, office, pool, club, etc. That should be new ones on her path in this version, but i can't trigger them. There was a scene to choose to take birth control pills or not, either way, she said that she gonna see gynecologist and nothing new after that, but there should be new scenes with her. I dunno if it's a bug in my save file or it's because i'm on sharing path that those scenes are not triggering.
I actually get some of those scenes you manttioned(did not finish it yet) on love path.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I actually get some of those scenes you manttioned(did not finish it yet) on love path.
Ok, so either my save is bugged then or it's locked out because i'm on sharing path.

Idk, can someone who is on sharing path confirm if they have new scenes triggered from this update?

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
Someone got any idea how to trigger sex scenes with both girls? I think I've tried anything, no new scenes...

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
How do you trigger the date with Nicole? I have her at 60 and 50 but nothing new has happened since getting her there. Usually the scenes change when you increase the girls' levels to the next max limit, but I don't see anything new with her. Is the incest patch causing issues or is the game just bugged. I would assume the changelog for .6 means you can fuck Nicole, but I'm not able to yet...

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
why i can not choose the names of the girls in this game???
To get rid of The Woman wording you need to rewrite the entire script. Even if you change the name tags on the dialogue box
the dialogue will still be something like " You have a great ass The Woman" Pretty much sux :poop:

adis89

Jan 28, 2020
To get rid of The Woman wording you need to rewrite the entire script. Even if you change the name tags on the dialogue box
the dialogue will still be something like " You have a great ass The Woman" Pretty much sux :poop:
so what im supposed to do??

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Solid update of Karen hope more. Will come of her love this character so much and Dev please stay safe from being infected...love you

Reactions: B-52reloaded

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
So, after the yacht scene with Nicole, is there any event with her still missing? Is the yacht scene the last scene you get with her or is there an event that enables daily sex scenes like with Karen? Would be helpful if Dev included hints which inform you when you reach certain path's end.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
thanks it was really short but still good update
Well, this dev tend to release on monthly basis with 3 or so advancement scene (throwing bro out, geting a new place, morning sickness, pregnancy test and clinic, there goes 5) and new scenes for each of the daily routine of the character so I'd say this one is relatively big

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes