EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Can someone supply the full walkthrough including both pregnancy please? I have got Karen's but can't get Nicole's.

I have also seen script for cucking Devon. Would also appreciate is that be included.
Nicoles isn't included in the game yet. The furthest you can go with her is the date.

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Rename it to script.rpy and paste it into TheGuyinCharge-pc\game folder (incest relationships).

Link removed check main page extra.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Just how many damn incest patches are folks gonna add to this thread? o_O There only needs to be ONE and then that needs to be added to the OP so that everyone can d/l it without having to trawl through multiple pages only to end up getting confused because there are multiple versions of an incest patch!

Only just downlaoding this game now for the first time and I really don't want to continue to trawl through multiple recent pages hoping to find the answers to these questions, so apologies if these have been asked and answered previously: Does anyone know if the option to determine your relationship with the characters at the beginning of the game has been intentionally removed or is it just a bug? If it's a bug does anyone know if the dev, totallyoklad9348, is aware of the bug yet?

Reactions: Mike875

Josepfiths95

Dec 6, 2019
I didn't find a "good" incest patch so I did one myself. It may have errors like calling an actual Woman Mom, but there should not be that many of those.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
i've gotten to 33 pregnancy points but haven't seen a scene where the mom gets sick
ok so here's a quick walkthrough on how to get to certain paths

=no-ntr + pregnancy for both mom and sis + brother gets kicked out:

1.increase both mom and sister's relationship and lust with the mc to the max

2.decrease the brother's relationship to -20 (it can't get any lower then this)

3.once you've decreased the mc's relationship with his brother then keep playing through the motions all the events happen at different day #'s so it will take some time and a lot of text skipping but it's worth it to unlock all the content

4.your brother will get jellous of you and will ask if you can share the woman with him you say NO to him

5.after you have sex in the hotel room with the mc's mom, you will get another shower event with them, and you'll see the brother trying to record it to blackmail them into letting him join but the mom will see him, the mc kicks his ass, then he gets kicked out of the house for good

6. latter the mom will confront the mc and ask him if she should take birth contal you say no and after a few more creampies she will fell sick and through up, take a pregnancy test, and go to the doctor to confirm that she is inded pregnant.

7. I don't know about the sister's pregnancy route yet but I beleve it will be some what different then this.

=letting the brother stay and have his jollys with low relationship

1.agree to sharing the wemon
and/or
2.have a good relationship with him

=no pregnancy

1. agree to birth contral

=ntr

1.have a bad relationship with every one (thow why some of you like this is beyond me)

=ps.make sure you go every where in every hour also the only cheat's you need to imply are: work, exorcise, and the message abuilty, so use this web sit to do just that:

go to the game folder in the game folder du

the go the save folder

then (depending on how many saves you have) click and drag the top save files to on to the web site

easy
i've gotten to 33 pregnancy points but still haven't gotten a scene where the mom gets sick and goes to a doctor

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
i've gotten to 33 pregnancy points but haven't seen a scene where the mom gets sick

i've gotten to 33 pregnancy points but still haven't gotten a scene where the mom gets sick and goes to a doctor
To trigger that you have to spent the night before with the sister, then in the morning the mother scene automatically starts

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Man wtf. they don't have names and can't name them the dude name is Guy. and the MC even you name him they call him different shit. Atleast let us name them all.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just how many damn incest patches are folks gonna add to this thread?
it feels like between 5 - 10
Does anyone know if the option to determine your relationship with the characters at the beginning of the game has been intentionally removed or is it just a bug?
This is not a bug.The dev delete that.That is btw the reason about the incest patches.
There only needs to be ONE
actualy yes but the most of the patches has 1 problem.They used the original script files and that means when you use that in an newer version you will not see the new content.That is why i had create 1 that didn´t touch the original script file and should work for newer versions too without to need to update the patch.But i don´t know if my patch is good or not.I don´t have the time to test the game complete with my patch

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Man wtf. they don't have names and can't name them the dude name is Guy. and the MC even you name him they call him different shit. Atleast let us name them all.
Yeah, as reported by multiple other people recently. Feel free to scroll up and read some previous posts, but basically you need one of the incest patches that several people have added to their posts in the last couple of days. Sometimes it's worth spending a little time reading recent posts to catch up on what's happened! ;)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
it feels like between 5 - 10

This is not a bug.The dev delete that.That is btw the reason about the incest patches.

actualy yes but the most of the patches has 1 problem.They used the original script files and that means when you use that in an newer version you will not see the new content.That is why i had create 1 that didn´t touch the original script file and should work for newer versions too without to need to update the patch.But i don´t know if my patch is good or not.I don´t have the time to test the game complete with my patch
Wow, so the dev initially built an incest "patch" into the game but then removed it in later versions? I'll be honest, that was one of the features that stood out as a good reason to try the game, but without that I think I'll just avoid all the drama of incest patch hunting and move on to other games! That's one of the excellent things about this site, there are always plenty of other games by other devs that are trying to grab your attention. :cool: Ah well, thanks for the info, although I already understood why some of the incest patches weren't actually of any use, but even so there are still a few that are supposedly created using the script.rpy from the current game version.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Wow, so the dev initially built an incest "patch" into the game but then removed it in later versions? I'll be honest, that was one of the features that stood out as a good reason to try the game, but without that I think I'll just avoid all the drama of incest patch hunting and move on to other games! That's one of the excellent things about this site, there are always plenty of other games by other devs that are trying to grab your attention. :cool: Ah well, thanks for the info, although I already understood why some of the incest patches weren't actually of any use, but even so there are still a few that are supposedly created using the script.rpy from the current game version.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was removed because Patreon claimed that allowing the option to make the characters related is just as bad as having them be related by default, and that it was therefore a violation of their rules.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
It wouldn't surprise me if it was removed because Patreon claimed that allowing the option to make the characters related is just as bad as having them be related by default, and that it was therefore a violation of their rules.
Ah yes, Patreon, the company being run by folks stuck in a time when pretty much anything and everything fun was considered dangerous! :LOL: Should have realised that they would ultimately be responsible for making a dev change something like that. :(

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
1.8GB and over 1400 1280*720 renders, and no progression system/feedback
Its the grindiest game Ive tried this year by far. Even cheating into 100s of points gets me less than 50% of the scenes. Way too complicated withhout some way to know where you have more events

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
1.8GB and over 1400 1280*720 renders, and no progression system/feedback
Its the grindiest game Ive tried this year by far. Even cheating into 100s of points gets me less than 50% of the scenes. Way too complicated withhout some way to know where you have more events
well theres cheat or grind till you achieved like 20-30 points for each character then most of the content happens in morning, so skip the whole day and wait, at least it lets you skip all day, some grindy game dont even let you skip and force you to play...
and about the size ,i think theres a compressed version

Reactions: he_found_you

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yeah, as reported by multiple other people recently. Feel free to scroll up and read some previous posts, but basically you need one of the incest patches that several people have added to their posts in the last couple of days. Sometimes it's worth spending a little time reading recent posts to catch up on what's happened! ;)
why don't they add it in the extra? it would be easier that way just download it.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes