truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Ah yes, Patreon, the company being run by folks stuck in a time when pretty much anything and everything fun was considered dangerous! :LOL: Should have realised that they would ultimately be responsible for making a dev change something like that. :(
Patreon - from the beginning of time, a company that has been successfully protecting our fathers and mothers!

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
The Guy in Charge [v0.7] CG [totallyoklad9348]

Reactions: lf9naruto

JZimmerman

Mar 27, 2020
I simply love the double standard with Patreon. Incest is so wrong, yet mind control, violence, rape is perfectly fine.

Oct 21, 2016
I completed every route so far (NTR,MC harem,sharing). Even experimented what would happen if followed NTR route first and tried to change it afterwards, and vice versa. So far so good.

What it needs are:

-More threesome scenes(MMF and MFF), at least 1 DP scene
-Pregnancy endings
-Devon may be more proactive in Harem route, challenge MC and try to seduce female characters, not just in NTR route
-MC might be able to change the NTR route by seducing female characters right back (It's not possible for now, bedroom handjob/masturbating events determine the route)
-Worst possible ending scene: MC gets kicked out and Devon starts his own harem

Reactions: LewdGoogle

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I completed every route so far (NTR,MC harem,sharing). Even experimented what would happen if followed NTR route first and tried to change it afterwards, and vice versa. So far so good.

What it needs are:

-More threesome scenes(MMF and MFF), at least 1 DP scene
-Pregnancy endings
-Devon may be more proactive in Harem route, challenge MC and try to seduce female characters, not just in NTR route
-MC might be able to change the NTR route by seducing female characters right back (It's not possible for now, bedroom handjob/masturbating events determine the route)
-Worst possible ending scene: MC gets kicked out and Devon starts his own harem
Have you tried a combination of going NTR with girl A but love route for girl B?

Oct 21, 2016
Have you tried a combination of going NTR with girl A but love route for girl B?
No, it is possible until the bedroom events. Both female characters must be in a relationship with the same character. Otherwise Devon event won't trigger and game gets stucked at handjobs at most.

Maybe in future updates, I guess.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No, it is possible until the bedroom events. Both female characters must be in a relationship with the same character. Otherwise Devon event won't trigger and game gets stucked at handjobs at most.

Maybe in future updates, I guess.
I see, thanks. At least I know there's literally no reason to get into any NTR in my playthrough.

Oct 21, 2016
I guess I would not be disturbed with NTR content as long as it's done properly. "MC fucks the whole universe and leaves no women to others" type games are kinda boring after some point. Same as "Fuck you MC we're gonna bang all women and you ain't gonna do jack shit" games. And you must have really failed during playthrough if you see NTR in this game unintentionally (i.e all characters must hate you).
Competition with other characters (like the Battle of the Bulges) really makes things interesting.

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.

I already downloaded the 0.8 version but something is not working, because my saved games are working, but new version replaced the names "mom" for "woman" and "son" for "lover".

Can someone help me? I do not remember if this game has ipatch ....

By the way, I play mac´s version.

Cheers

Oct 21, 2016
OK, I managed to break the game somehow.

1-Keep relationship with mom + while with sister -
2-Keep them balanced, like +20 -20 and so on
3-Sister bedroom handjob event with Devon triggered
4-Mom handjob event with MC triggered
5-Devon event triggered without mentioning sister
6-Refused the bastard with -20 relationship
7-Focused on sister till Devon and her had sex
8-Focused on mother and had sex with her
9-Devon got kicked out
10-And still sister events are triggered with Devon after he got kicked out
11-Set the relationship with sister from -60 to 0 with cheats (Otherwise I had to repeat Sister's Room 16.00 event at least 60 times, screw this)
12-Sister events triggered properly but Devon sister bedroom handjob event triggered until MC sister shower handjob
13-After that event triggered I had no issues with MC sister bedroom handjob event at 1200
14-Rest of the events triggered without problems, including the yacht sex event

So, in conclusion, having both female characters, letting Devon have one of them and kicking him out later is possible in about 70 days in game (130 without cheating at (11))

I might test later whether Devon having them both and kicking him later is possible. (Imagine mother getting pregnant from both Devon and MC wtf lol)

So many things have to be fixed.

P.S. Also checked that route and it seems that pregnancy locks the path for mother. You can seduce back the sister but not the mother if pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdGoogle

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
First time playing this game and it's pretty damn good

I've focused entirely on the THICC MILF Mom and so far I'm at the point where the MC
is about to take Her to a resort in hopes to finally bang the piss out of Her

The weird Brother Devon did talk to the MC about their Mom but I chose to threaten Him

Damn that Mom has a awesome body

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
First time playing this game and it's pretty damn good

I've focused entirely on the THICC MILF Mom and so far I'm at the point where the MC
is about to take Her to a resort in hopes to finally bang the piss out of Her

The weird Brother Devon did talk to the MC about their Mom but I chose to threaten Him

Damn that Mom has a awesome body
yep its sad that now is not exists some kind of FanArt

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes