GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
why don't they add it in the extra? it would be easier that way just download it.
Check the OP now, one of the Incest patches has been added as a link to the relevant post in this thread. ;) Sometimes the site staff aren't aware of such "issues" untill somebody actually takes a few seconds to tells them.

Reactions: Acesaw

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
You should now buy a baby stroller.
To be sure, perform an ultrasound scan - maybe twins.
It's really interesting how girls will look pregnant .

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Rename it to script.rpy and paste it into TheGuyinCharge-pc\game folder (incest relationships).

Click here.
Yeah but how do i do it on Android? I tried replacing the "x-script.rpyc" with the file you guys provided, after renaming it ofcourse. still didn't work.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
How do you get to banged sis? im stuck at licking her while on the beach, and what's her relation and lust stats?
sleep with her give her money to increase relationship and lust visit her in the pool and she would say if you can invite her to go out also you will need 1000 dls to invite her to the yatch in that place you will bang her

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
sleep with her give her money to increase relationship and lust visit her in the pool and she would say if you can invite her to go out also you will need 1000 dls to invite her to the yatch in that place you will bang her
Go out to the bar? i've done that part

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Go out to the bar? i've done that part
nope the yacht event is different event in that you bang her the scenes that trigger that are in the pool
you need get the scenes below the first is the house pool an the other is in the public pool once you get that scenes
you are almost there of the main event of Karen

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
The yacht event doesn´t trigger for me too...
nope the yacht event is different event in that you bang her the scenes that trigger that are in the pool
you need get the scenes below the first is the house pool an the other is in the public pool once you get that scenes
you are almost there of the main event of Karen
Like B52 said The Yacht seems wont trigger

Could you upload your save here?

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
improved incest patch (some things were missing)
and improved cheats page for faster change of values.
for game version 0.8
Improved? Listen, I appreciate anyone putting forth an effort, but "bestie" "cutie" and "ugly" used as references to bro and sis? I nearly spit out my coffee!! LOL Thanks for the attempt...maybe a different patch got it right?

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes