Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Well, this dev tend to release on monthly basis with 3 or so advancement scene (throwing bro out, geting a new place, morning sickness, pregnancy test and clinic, there goes 5) and new scenes for each of the daily routine of the character so I'd say this one is relatively big
i m not getting clinic scene wat should i do devon has been kicked out im not understanding

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
Honestly right now I don't wanna add any new characters (maybe after we finish Karen and Nicole), I don't wanna add new girls because they will just take development time away from the main chicks (which I'm sure most people will gonna want anyway)
There will be a pregnancy route :D
dev, do you happen to have a save file from the beginning of 0.1 version... because these incest patch we have here is kinda terrible.. thanks

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
i m not getting clinic scene wat should i do devon has been kicked out im not understanding
So the past few hours there were numorous patches which some of them will cause glitches but in your case I suspect you used an old version which did not include the new contents, I know fuck all about programming but if your script file is smaller than about 500 kb, that is the cause

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well, this dev tend to release on monthly basis with 3 or so advancement scene (throwing bro out, geting a new place, morning sickness, pregnancy test and clinic, there goes 5) and new scenes for each of the daily routine of the character so I'd say this one is relatively big
this was smaller then the other updates but ok

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
So the past few hours there were numorous patches which some of them will cause glitches but in your case I suspect you used an old version which did not include the new contents, I know fuck all about programming but if your script file is smaller than about 500 kb, that is the cause
wat patch shoud i use

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Reactions: LewdGoogle

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
improved incest patch (some things were missing)
and improved cheats page for faster change of values.
for game version 0.8

Reactions: moszter

currante93

Jan 29, 2019
I would like to know if there is any hot scene with sister or nicole? or if you enter the pregnancy phase this scene is canceled

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is why need a proper change log. It was supposedly an NTR update, yet when I started my love route save, there's a bunch of new Karen repeatable scenes that weren't there before...

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
I dont even know how to get onto certain routes, i would be just guessing if i could not look it up in the code.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I dont even know how to get onto certain routes, i would be just guessing if i could not look it up in the code.
ok so here's a quick walkthrough on how to get to certain paths

=no-ntr + pregnancy for both mom and sis + brother gets kicked out:

1.increase both mom and sister's relationship and lust with the mc to the max

2.decrease the brother's relationship to -20 (it can't get any lower then this)

3.once you've decreased the mc's relationship with his brother then keep playing through the motions all the events happen at different day #'s so it will take some time and a lot of text skipping but it's worth it to unlock all the content

4.your brother will get jellous of you and will ask if you can share the woman with him you say NO to him

5.after you have sex in the hotel room with the mc's mom, you will get another shower event with them, and you'll see the brother trying to record it to blackmail them into letting him join but the mom will see him, the mc kicks his ass, then he gets kicked out of the house for good

6. latter the mom will confront the mc and ask him if she should take birth contal you say no and after a few more creampies she will fell sick and through up, take a pregnancy test, and go to the doctor to confirm that she is inded pregnant.

7. I don't know about the sister's pregnancy route yet but I beleve it will be some what different then this.

=letting the brother stay and have his jollys with low relationship

1.agree to sharing the wemon
and/or
2.have a good relationship with him

=no pregnancy

1. agree to birth contral

=ntr

1.have a bad relationship with every one (thow why some of you like this is beyond me)

=ps.make sure you go every where in every hour also the only cheat's you need to imply are: work, exorcise, and the message abuilty, so use this web sit to do just that:

go to the game folder in the game folder du

the go the save folder

then (depending on how many saves you have) click and drag the top save files to on to the web site

easy

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
ok so here's a quick walkthrough on how to get to certain paths

=no-ntr + pregnancy for both mom and sis + brother gets kicked out:

1.increase both mom and sister's relationship and lust with the mc to the max

2.decrease the brother's relationship to -20 (it can't get any lower then this)

3.once you've decreased the mc's relationship with his brother then keep playing through the motions all the events happen at different day #'s so it will take some time and a lot of text skipping but it's worth it to unlock all the content

4.your brother will get jellous of you and will ask if you can share the woman with him you say NO to him

5.after you have sex in the hotel room with the mc's mom, you will get another shower event with them, and you'll see the brother trying to record it to blackmail them into letting him join but the mom will see him, the mc kicks his ass, then he gets kicked out of the house for good

6. latter the mom will confront the mc and ask him if she should take birth contal you say no and after a few more creampies she will fell sick and through up, take a pregnancy test, and go to the doctor to confirm that she is inded pregnant.

7. I don't know about the sister's pregnancy route yet but I beleve it will be some what different then this.

=letting the brother stay and have his jollys with low relationship

1.agree to sharing the wemon
and/or
2.have a good relationship with him

=no pregnancy

1. agree to birth contral

=ntr

1.have a bad relationship with every one (thow why some of you like this is beyond me)

=ps.make sure you go every where in every hour also the only cheat's you need to imply are: work, exorcise, and the message abuilty, so use this web sit to do just that:

go to the game folder in the game folder du

the go the save folder

then (depending on how many saves you have) click and drag the top save files to on to the web site

easy
Bit of a correction. On the Karen love route, Devon gets booted even if you have 0 or -1 -2 relationship with him, you don't need it to be maximum minus.

AlexSuh45

Nov 9, 2019
As I understand it, in order to achieve at least something now, it is necessary to lower relations, yes ??
Karen 40/50
Nicole 40/50 and nothing happens

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes