LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Out of curiosity, what does the MC gain from showing his little brother positive attention? Which direction (positive or negative) gets him kicked out of the house? Thanks.
its for the Share path When Devon Share with you or if you Share with him

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
with positive points get you devon out of house.
mmmm its no depends of that depend of the relationship with karen in the love route ou can kick him out
normally in the love route you shall had negative relationship with him if you had a good relationship maybe
you can go in the Share path

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I have a lot of complaints...
1. the name for the mother and sister are woman and bestie
2. I have the mother at 60 Relationship and 50 Lust but nothings happening
3. I have the sister at 50/50 and she still does notheing
4. I've gone through all the selections with all three at max points and nothing
5. this is a big one... THIS GAME NEEDS A WALKTHROUGH OR A GIDE

this game would be in my top 10 If there weren't all these problems in it :(

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I have a lot of complaints...
1. the name for the mother and sister are woman and bestie
2. I have the mother at 60 Relationship and 50 Lust but nothings happening
3. I have the sister at 50/50 and she still does notheing
4. I've gone through all the selections with all three at max points and nothing
5. this is a big one... THIS GAME NEEDS A WALKTHROUGH OR A GIDE

this game would be in my top 10 If there weren't all these problems in it :(
About the 5, the game is pretty straight forward. Raise Lust and Relationship and just go to sleep for the events to go forward.
Once you can have sex with Karen, just cum inside as much as you can to proceed.
On NTR path it's the same, raise lust and decrease relationship.
What's bad is just that you don't know when you've arrived at the end of the content.

Reactions: Repuci

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
About the 5, the game is pretty straight forward. Raise Lust and Relationship and just go to sleep for the events to go forward.
Once you can have sex with Karen, just cum inside as much as you can to proceed.
On NTR path it's the same, raise lust and decrease relationship.
What's bad is just that you don't know when you've arrived at the end of the content.
that just it I've got her to let me masterbait over once and have been trying to get her to have sex with me but nothing
also this is a path game so a walkthrough would be helpful

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I saw there are new scenes with Karen but can't trigger them in this update. I had a choice to accept or refuse her taking pills, i don't like pregnancy path, so i choose for her to take pills, but it seems if you don't go on prego path, you get locked out of new scenes in this update. Either that or it should be available no matter what you choose but it's bugged. Forced pregnancy to progress to new scenes and story sucks for the lack of better words.
If the new scenes doesn't activate with Karen, it's not because of the pregnancy, it's because you either don't have high enough points, or you're on the love route, and this is an NTR update.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Could you guys test if this working.It´s a modify version from my incest patch what i post here. I don´t have the time to test this patch from the start of this game.It should work when you load a savegame too.At least i hope it
Yep, that's the one I kept ever since 0.5 or 0.6 and it always worked for me. Hope it works for you guys

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Could you guys test if this working.It´s a modify version from my incest patch what i post here. I don´t have the time to test this patch from the start of this game.It should work when you load a savegame too.At least i hope it
It somehow mess with the saves I think

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes