steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Patreon happened unfortunately. There are several incest patches made by fans in this thread though.
could stand to have one or more of 'em linked on the first page... I figured out how to make my own though... Digging through. Dev, could you in the future change the main text of the script file where it contains the single letter character name definitions (m, s, b, etc) so the game replaces those with whatever the definition is at the beginning of the file?

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
could stand to have one or more of 'em linked on the first page... I figured out how to make my own though... Digging through. Dev, could you in the future change the main text of the script file where it contains the single letter character name definitions (m, s, b, etc) so the game replaces those with whatever the definition is at the beginning of the file?
I don't really know anything about scripting, so not sure how to reply. heh

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Dev, could you in the future change the main text of the script file where it contains the single letter character name definitions
the definition was until the version 0.5 but patreon has wroting to the dev that he is in violation of Community Guidelines.He posting that here.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't really know anything about scripting, so not sure how to reply. heh
It's a good thing you're not Dev then, ain't it? Basically I noticed in the script file there's a lot of scripting that can be condensed by the fact that he spells out the whole words that are the default role names instead of using the individual letters designated at the beginning of the file (m, s, b, p, etc...) Dev could shrink the size of the file while simultaneously helping the users see the game as it was supposed to be.

the definition was until the version 0.5 but patreon has wroting to the dev that he is in violation of Community Guidelines.He posting that here.
Fair enough... but what I'm talking about now, is not using the write in like the game originally did, but replacing the in game text with the shortened labels so all us modders have to do is go into the script file and replace the role names in the beginning of the quotations.

To illustrate what I mean:

Beginning text in script file said:
define p = Character("[player_name]", color="#00cccc")
define m = Character("Woman", color="#6600cc")
define s = Character("Girl", color="#ffccff")
define b = Character("Boy", color="#ff0000")
define w = Character("Waitress", color="a52a2a")
define r = Character("Receptionist", color="#7fff00")
Dev has defined the roles as woman, girl, boy, waitress, and receptionist, but the file doesn't take advantage of that set of definitions. If dev went back and used those definitions, replacing all instances of bestie, lover, and whatnot with m, s, b, etc the game would display woman, girl, boy, waitress, receptionist, etc, and be compliant... and then we'd only have to replace 3 words if we wanted to make it our own. As it is, because all role names were manually entered in, we how have to replace every single manual replacement.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
we how have to replace every single manual replacement.
not direct.You could try my patch.I have changed back the intro to the older one with the questions and the patch replaced like this code from the patch
Code:
if "Lover" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Lover","[player_nicknames]")
        elif "Woman" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Woman","[karen_name]")
        elif "Boy" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Boy","[devon_name]")
        elif "Girl" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Girl","[nicole_name]")
        elif "Bestie" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Bestie","[nicole_nicknamep]")
        elif "Cutie" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Cutie","[nicole_nicknamesb]")
        elif "Ugly" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Ugly","[devon_nicknamep]")
        elif "Friend" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Friend","[nicole_nicknamesb]")
        elif "Man" in txt:
            return txt.replace("Man","[late_name]")
i didn´t had the time to test the game complete but the intro works.The only "problem" is that you must start a complete new game for that

D

Deleted member 1538122

Hi guys, Is there content after the MC sleep naked in the living room?

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
wouldn´t it be better if you put all your save files into 1 rar or zip file? because then you have only 1 file to attach instead all files seperatly
do some downloading man...ive already played it nd given every scene of the games for u guys....ty for ur advice i will keep it in mind nxt time:):) (y) (y)

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
IDK what u guys r doing...but NTR route is very much exciting....here r my saves of both NTR path
What's the difference between all these saves? BTW, what should the relationship and lust points be to trigger the ntr events please?

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
Can we choke the life out of Devon if we follow that? It's the only way it would make it interesting for me.
You would think Devon wanting to have a sexual relationship with his mother would add credibility to a claim those where actually his photos. Hope we can have him kicked out and shunned by the family at the very least sometime in the game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Do you have to increase your relationship with Devon to advance the non NTR routes? I've just been totally ignoring him but my relationship with mom/sis is staying capped at 40.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you have to increase your relationship with Devon to advance the non NTR routes? I've just been totally ignoring him but my relationship with mom/sis is staying capped at 40.
Nope, you need to trigger certain events by being in the right place at the right time which I forget now but I never bothered with Devon.

Reactions: Naxos

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
I never bothered with Devon.
i don't know how much of a difference it makes but :coffee:
if you increase your relationship with Devon. he trys to help you look good (of its own way) :sick:

example:
in the scane where the mom ask Devon if MC was the culprit that time,
wiht high relationship he says somthing like"im not sure any more if he was the culprit"(y)
wiht low relationship he says somthing like"jop, 100% he was it who else if not MC?"(n)

D

Deleted member 478848

someone got all love path shares plzz share.. lost them all due to changing computer.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
12:00 mom room ! talk ! she is not in her room !!! peek ! and you watch your mom in her room but she is not in her room ! think about that :) this game is shit !!! jump when game want and where game want ! in one moment i am in kitchen 07:00 next moment i am in club 22:00 next moment i am in my house 20:00 after that with sister on beach 15:00 !!! and see 10 shit with girl(sister) and nothing new with woman(mom) !!!

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes