3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
You are the legendary hero accompanied by four goddesses, setting out to defeat the mastermind "The Witch Queen".
Monster girls, female knights, which girls and lewd devils....
You will get to fight with girls of many races in your way and you can violate them upon winning. Let's teach them how sex is great, using your power of the hero.
Will you be able to defeat the mastermind "The Witch Queen" and liberate the world from women's domination......?
Vast field, various dungeons, plentiful of quests and systems. H scenes with voices and motions. Furthermore, there are H events with your party members, cute goddesses...?
Spectacular RPG with a lot of completion challenges.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-19
Release Date: 2018-04-20
Developer: Slime Special
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English (MTL by broken_division)
Voiced Language: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.jpg smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2, 2018
How am I suppose to download the RPG tool required if the whole website is in Japanese and the English translator really doesn't help me find where to click for the download of the Tool....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How am I suppose to download the RPG tool required if the whole website is in Japanese and the English translator really doesn't help me find where to click for the download of the Tool....
just download these.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
I don't feel like checking this but I am going to go out on a limb and assume the UI needs to be translated and we need some wordwrap plugins?
Well the text didn't seem to go over the screen during the time I tested it, about 10 mins.
But I get what you mean.

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: bikmek and Silentce

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Thx for upload, kinda feels like japanese weekend with all these games being released/uploaded :), I like it!!

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
So define 'female domination' in this game (for anyone who has played it already). The description hinted at 'socially dominated', so now I'm curious. Is it fake femdom, where they consider cowgirl to be femdom, or is there actual femdom content? I will willingly dive headfirst into the stormy MTL waters for some actual femdom.

Reactions: fsatti2000
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes