3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How broke is MTL. Hope sex will heal this
MTL is complete gibberish.
Every number in battle is either 1 or 2.
Item drops does not get named (you can see them after battle in your inven just fine though).
Story is totally not understandable whatsoever, you'll never complete the sidequests without any real guide.
You can only fuck bosses (and it's one time only).

I gave up playing the normal way and granted 10k all stats to the heroine, activated noclip and basically it all boils down to 'enter dungeon, kill regional bosses, kill island boss, rinse and repeat until demon queen and so on and so forth.'

Reactions: HunterSeeker

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
And yet you are also showing wrong thing that no one asked for. It's cool and all that you can filter out prefixes, but what question was about: Is it possible to filter out tags like rape, bestiality, ntr. Which doesn't seem to be possible, you can only search for them, but you can't ignore/blacklist them.

Edit: I stand corrected. Apparently you can do it by using alpha version of latest updates.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/

Last edited:

Astraniel

Aug 20, 2020
Bad, somewhat understandable but mostly gibberish.

Also, for anyone else playing this (because they're crazy like me :))
There is no fifth "Migno" flower (an MTL butchered name?)
Atleast I didn't see any on second island. Though I believe the "Peaceful Graveyard" map should've had one because all other maps on second island had one on them.
I haven't completely played the third island, so it might be that it contains last one but highly unlikely so I editted the "Peaceful Graveyard" map to have one of the flowers.
For anyone who wants it, imma attach it below. Just replace the "Map043.json" in .\www\data with this.

I'll edit this message in case the flower really shows up later xd
There are 4 Migno flowers on the second island and the game tells you there is one in the first village as you initiate this pickup side quest.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
There are 4 Migno flowers on the second island and the game tells you there is one in the first village as you initiate this pickup side quest.
Ah! You're right, I assumed they were all on second island. The MTL is barely understandable so that didn't help xD

Astraniel

Aug 20, 2020
After spending many hours playing this game (at least 8 or 9), I have gotten the full CG (to my knowledge). Download the .zip file and extract directly into the game's main directory. To access the CGs in-game, open the inventory (click 'X'), navigate to "Important things", and choose any of the Fragments to begin viewing one of the 35 scenes. Admittedly, I did use a save editor after finishing the game legit for a couple of missing Fragments as well as clearing the post-game hidden boss (who has at least 60k hp and no bonus h-scene). The h-scenes themselves are made up of both very short animations and still-frame CGs with maybe a dozen or more MTL lines of dialogue and text. The animation quality itself is subjective, but I personally would rate it a 5.5/10 at best (if you disregard the MTL).

The level design and combat system are as you would expect from any other low-budget JRPGM. There are four main islands in the game with each subsequent island requiring the player to beat the current island boss to access. There are a handful of (largely) unrelated mini-bosses which you gain Fragment CGs from. The game itself has many hours of mind-numbing mazes, levels, dungeons, and areas to explore with enemy encounters up the ass. The story itself seemed half-decent, but was ultimately ruined by the MTL. This was funny at first, but got oh-so-boring real quick. The quest menu is entirely fucked and unusable, the items menu is called "Item Item" which is actually kind of funny, and a number of key items are still in Japanese with no clear description making their uses uncertain until you happen to stumble upon whatever they trigger. The combat difficulty scaling is pretty harsh with at least 80% of my gameplay consisting of grinding enemies over and over to get on level. Overall, I would not recommend this game to anyone unless they wanted something to waste hours of their precious time on.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
After spending many hours playing this game (at least 8 or 9).......
That's a good review, probably should post it in the review section so other people can see it easily (top right 0~5 stars). I also played it for a while but it was just too repetitive for my tastes with too much combat/grind in between scenes.

Reactions: Astraniel

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Seems pretty interesting, hope it gets a full translation or at least an edited mtl soon 'cause I don't know about those "wich girls".

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bad, somewhat understandable but mostly gibberish.

Also, for anyone else playing this (because they're crazy like me :))
There is no fifth "Migno" flower (an MTL butchered name?)
Atleast I didn't see any on second island. Though I believe the "Peaceful Graveyard" map should've had one because all other maps on second island had one on them.
I haven't completely played the third island, so it might be that it contains last one but highly unlikely so I editted the "Peaceful Graveyard" map to have one of the flowers.
For anyone who wants it, imma attach it below. Just replace the "Map043.json" in .\www\data with this.

I'll edit this message in case the flower really shows up later xd

So, as Astraniel pointed out, the fifth flower is supposed to be on the starting village (Eastern part).
Didn't check for it there xD
Thank you for the info. This game looks promising but I think I will wait until it gets a human translation. Good games are worth the wait imo.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
"You will get to fight with girls of many races in your way and you can violate them upon winning."

A game where you unlock sex by winning?! Heck yeah! It's like finding a rare gem!

Language: MTL

Welp...

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, a few patches for the some menus (still untranslated), battle messages (because "% 1 received % 2 damage!" is not really friendly), ...

(I've also begun to deal with the quest messages and "engine", but it's currently completely buggy and so is requiring too much time to fix it; so I've given up.)

See captures hereafter.

Decompress the attached archive (with all the complete folders tree) and replace the corresponding files in the main game directory (for info, the files go in the "\www\data", "\www\js\" and "\www\js\plugins" subdirectories).

As usual, DO BACKUP the original files first.

capture1.jpg
capture2.jpg

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached, another fix for completing the game; I mean for completing both the fragments of the demon/magic statue, and the pictures in the book of enemies.

All of these concerns the part of the game after "the end" (i.e. when you've vanquished Leap in the Ectasy palace).

Just decompress and replace the original files present in the \www\data subdirectory of the game with the provided ones.

DO BACKUP the original files first.

Fixes:
- impossible to get the "Fragment of the Demon Statue (Minha)" and the "Fragment of the Demon Statue (Birth of Minha)".
- wrong undress picture for "Myary (red)".
- wrong undress pictures for "Uroboria".
- impossible to get the picture for the "Slammy (rainbow)" (only 1 picture for her). One "Slammy (Ao") in the "Mon daughter's cave 2nd basement floor" replaced.
- impossible to get the pictures for the "Tampon (light)", the "Rapi (light)" and the "Ross horned (Red)" (2 pictures for all of them). Some corresponding monsters replaced in the "Mon daughter's cave 8th basement floor". Caution: there is now only 1 occurrence for each kind of monster in this floor; but you can of course exit and re-enter it as much as you want (as the monsters are re-spawning each time).

Tip (after "the end" of the game):
Do you know that there is another dungeon (and final boss) after the "Mon daughter's cave" (and its final boss "Leap/Shadow") ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes