3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
How do you filter out? I can only filter in on the "latest update" page.
Wait how do you filter on "Latest Updates" page?
Had no idea that was a thing.

Also, how bad is the MTL? I know a lotta ppl hate it, but is it tolerable at least?

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So for all those asking if the MTL is good or bad...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinda comprehensible but definitely fucky at times.
I don't like to go into off topic subjects, but the important thing is this, be comprehensible. I feel that more than that, people are complaining for nothing.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
How do you filter out? I can only filter in on the "latest update" page.
Wait how do you filter on "Latest Updates" page?
Had no idea that was a thing.

Also, how bad is the MTL? I know a lotta ppl hate it, but is it tolerable at least?
For those who dont know. Click on preferences -> scroll down and you find a list of tags there what you can ignore. MTL isnt there sadly.

Reactions: justTx

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
For those who dont know. Click on preferences -> scroll down and you find a list of tags there what you can ignore. MTL isnt there sadly.
That's different from what first guy said. In what you posted there is no ntr, rape or bestiality either.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
How good is the MTL in this game so far?
Bad, somewhat understandable but mostly gibberish.

Also, for anyone else playing this (because they're crazy like me :))
There is no fifth "Migno" flower (an MTL butchered name?)
Atleast I didn't see any on second island. Though I believe the "Peaceful Graveyard" map should've had one because all other maps on second island had one on them.
I haven't completely played the third island, so it might be that it contains last one but highly unlikely so I editted the "Peaceful Graveyard" map to have one of the flowers.
For anyone who wants it, imma attach it below. Just replace the "Map043.json" in .\www\data with this.

I'll edit this message in case the flower really shows up later xd

So, as Astraniel pointed out, the fifth flower is supposed to be on the starting village (Eastern part).
Didn't check for it there xD

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes