3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShidoEND

May 25, 2020
Whoa, I just got Kaspersky and this is mod is popping up as Trojan. This a false positive or is this an actual threat?
Ahhhhhh, I used APK Editor Pro in coding the in-game content. It's sad that all APKs that goes to this game editor is treated as Trojan now......I use this app a lot but it's probably not gonna work anymore.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Link: Google Drive

Hamestacia: Nigh-Impossible Edition apk

Changes/Update:
• New Skills (Absolute Kill, Re:Start and etc.)
• Item Price Changes
• Mon Girls Difficulty was random
• Weapon Parameters Changes
• Skill Acquistion Modification
• Font Fixes
• Language Fix (to a readable level - not fully translated)
• Skill Name Changes
• EXP Acquistion Modification (some Mon Girls)

Personal Message:

Fixes finally came......I experimented the Skills.json file and I succeed on creating new Skills. I even succeed on creating Ressurection skill but I did not add it because it was very Overpowered. It was too convenient for players if they have this Skill thus I remove it.

Speaking of OP, [Absolute Kill] is very overpowered skill......

[Absolute Kill] : Deal 1,000,000% ~ 956,000% damage to a single enemy. If the opponent did not die, inflict Instant Death effect on opponent. After the opponent die, restore 100% of your total HP.

Wielder: Uroboria(Last Boss)
MP Cost: 3800

I succeed on defeating her through trial and errors so I named the apk “Nigh-Impossible” which means it was “Almost Impossible”. It was still possible really......with Luck, yes.

I also added a Skill that immobilize enemy for three turns in one of the main characters. If used properly, you can beat Uroboria. That said, it has 50% Success Rate so it's all about Luck.

- I wish you still try this app. Have a good day.
Got one for Windows or Joiplay?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes