3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Need help expose Planner's tits? Only got 2 of 3 pics from the enemy book list. Where can I find the one with the ????? next to Tauroka?

Last edited:

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
So, it looks like the MTL didn't know how to handle the author's fondness of font size changes... that's why there are these bold or color sections that are untranslated... some quest-related. Attached is a COMPLETE patch - all the work from pcnop plus my small fixes.

I did not try to go in and fix the MTL mess... I'd need the raw and more time and patience than I have to do that. I just wanted to make the key words that were emphasized actually readable.

P.S. If you absolutely hate the default name for the character and don't want a double-spaced name...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
So, it looks like the MTL didn't know how to handle the author's fondness of font size changes... that's why there are these bold or color sections that are untranslated... some quest-related. Attached is a COMPLETE patch - all the work from pcnop plus my small fixes.

I did not try to go in and fix the MTL mess... I'd need the raw and more time and patience than I have to do that. I just wanted to make the key words that were emphasized actually readable.

P.S. If you absolutely hate the default name for the character and don't want a double-spaced name...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to this! :D

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Is there a link somewhere to an extracted set of all the CGs for this game? Judging from the tone of this thread and the reviews i'm not sure its worth my time to actually download the game and run the full save file trick.

Nov 24, 2019
It is in the lumberjack hut, on the desert. This is a bonus area, although I would advise doing it before the desert for level up purposes.

Is there a link somewhere to an extracted set of all the CGs for this game? Judging from the tone of this thread and the reviews i'm not sure its worth my time to actually download the game and run the full save file trick.
I would not really play this game for the artwork or with a full save (it is kinda a classic JRPG and CG + chars barely take 24 MB), but whatever floats your boat I guess?

(Do say if you prefer another file host, Mega and Google Drive excluded, I guess. I may have missed a few files from unusual folders.)

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Mint-ER#

orion1607

Nov 18, 2021
It is in the lumberjack hut, on the desert. This is a bonus area, although I would advise doing it before the desert for level up purposes.

I would not really play this game for the artwork or with a full save (it is kinda a classic JRPG and CG + chars barely take 24 MB), but whatever floats your boat I guess?

(Do say if you prefer another file host, Mega and Google Drive excluded, I guess. I may have missed a few files from unusual folders.)

Where? I already beat this game, this is the last one cg
Screenshot (619).png

Last edited:

zuyuong976

Mar 19, 2022
Có ai có full file của Vương quốc Hamestacia ~ Anh hùng và Bốn nữ thần không? Tôi lười quá: ((((((

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
B
I can't believe there is someone here asking to avoid VANILLA, instead of NTR hahahah
But bro, this games full of feminist anti male, it's doesn't work for NTR, when i was play this games first try the intro about queen size loli hate male and make male completely slavery, why and wtf same time??

ShidoEND

May 25, 2020
I do not know if this will help but.......here!

Link:

Changes:

- Skill Name Changes
- EXP Acquistion Modification (some Mons Girls)
- Stat Growth Alteration
- Skill Acquistion Modification
- Weapon and Item Modification
- Languange Fixes(fixed to a readable level - Not fully translated)

Personal Message:

I did not change any scenes or events on the game. Also, sorry for changing the Skill Name and many other things.........though, I made the last boss too OP.

By the way, this is Android Version of the game.

Size: 182 ~ 178 MB

ShidoEND

May 25, 2020
I do not know if this will help but.......here!

Link: Google Drive

Changes:

- Skill Name Changes
- EXP Acquistion Modification (some Mons Girls)
- Stat Growth Alteration
- Skill Acquistion Modification
- Weapon and Item Modification
- Languange Fixes(fixed to a readable level - Not fully translated)

Personal Message:

I did not change any scenes or events on the game. Also, sorry for changing the Skill Name and many other things.........though, I made the last boss too OP.

By the way, this is Android Version of the game.

Size: 182 ~ 178 MB
Oh, shoot........I made three mistakes in this apk....

1st: The Ether and Mega Ether price is 0(Free) and; Potion and Mega Potion price is 10.

2nd: I thought Leap / Shadow was the last boss but it was Uroboria, huh! (I one-hit kill Uroboria in the final battle, oof)(Achaaaaa~)

3rd: I forgot to change Nina's skills and stats! Her skills are way too OP. She can KO'd almost all of the bosses of the game.(I am Nina simp).

Fixing the game will take 2-3 days(I can finish it in a day if you want but I'm busy).

-Sorry for inconveniece.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes