3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShidoEND

May 25, 2020
Link:

Hamestacia: Nigh-Impossible Edition apk

Changes/Update:
• New Skills (Absolute Kill, Re:Start and etc.)
• Item Price Changes
• Mon Girls Difficulty was random
• Weapon Parameters Changes
• Skill Acquistion Modification
• Font Fixes
• Language Fix (to a readable level - not fully translated)
• Skill Name Changes
• EXP Acquistion Modification (some Mon Girls)

Personal Message:

Fixes finally came......I experimented the Skills.json file and I succeed on creating new Skills. I even succeed on creating Ressurection skill but I did not add it because it was very Overpowered. It was too convenient for players if they have this Skill thus I remove it.

Speaking of OP, [Absolute Kill] is very overpowered skill......

[Absolute Kill] : Deal 1,000,000% ~ 956,000% damage to a single enemy. If the opponent did not die, inflict Instant Death effect on opponent. After the opponent die, restore 100% of your total HP.

Wielder: Uroboria(Last Boss)
MP Cost: 3800

I succeed on defeating her through trial and errors so I named the apk “Nigh-Impossible” which means it was “Almost Impossible”. It was still possible really......with Luck, yes.

I also added a Skill that immobilize enemy for three turns in one of the main characters. If used properly, you can beat Uroboria. That said, it has 50% Success Rate so it's all about Luck.

- I wish you still try this app. Have a good day.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Link: Google Drive

Changes/Update:
• Item Price Changes
• Font Fixes
• Skill Name Changes

Personal Message:

Fixes finally came......I experimented the Skills.json file and I succeed on creating new Skills. I even succeed on creating Ressurection skill but I did not add it because it was very Overpowered. It was too convenient for players if they have this Skill thus I remove it.

[Absolute Kill] : Deal 1,000,000% ~ 956,000% damage to a single enemy. If the opponent did not die, inflict Instant Death effect on opponent. After the opponent die, restore 100% of your total HP.

I succeed on defeating her through trial and errors so I named the apk “Nigh-Impossible” which means it was “Almost Impossible”. It was still possible really......with Luck, yes.

I also added a Skill that immobilize enemy for three turns in one of the main characters. If used properly, you can beat Uroboria. That said, it has 50% Success Rate so it's all about Luck.

Thank you for posting this new update!

Dec 12, 2021
What's the Pregnancy content like? I tried for five seconds and had to go to take a nap just to make sure my brain wasn't jumbled to all hell because of the MTL.

If the Pregnancy is just an ending then I'm outta here.

Bobaan

Jun 25, 2021
I wonder if you can find this one anywhere

Dec 12, 2021
Link: Google Drive

Changes/Update:
• Item Price Changes
• Font Fixes
• Skill Name Changes

Personal Message:

Whoa, I just got Kaspersky and this is mod is popping up as Trojan. This a false positive or is this an actual threat?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes