Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes
Oct 13, 2016
Try deleting the Unity Crash Handler .exe file

room 101
Surprisingly that seems to have worked, not crashed thus far so thanks. I did notice though that somebody months ago had the same issue and they thought it was due to their AMD GPU which is very likely since I also have an AMD GPU with a similar model to theirs.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
i looked all over and checked every inch of the room i dont see it
sit on the blue bed, go into first person view, see if you notice anything about the other bed.

Surprisingly that seems to have worked, not crashed thus far so thanks. I did notice though that somebody months ago had the same issue and they thought it was due to their AMD GPU which is very likely since I also have an AMD GPU with a similar model to theirs.
glad to hear it. let me know if it rears it's ugly head again.

Reactions: FiKoCZ
Oct 13, 2016
sit on the blue bed, go into first person view, see if you notice anything about the other bed.

glad to hear it. let me know if it rears it's ugly head again.
Actually it just crashed again. Oh well, thanks for trying to help, I managed to get to the 3rd day at least.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Seems like the catalog didn't get updated yet so does anyone know what's in this update? Or is it just a bug hunt update?

Side Note. guess I wasn't here when 4.3 dropped would someone happen to have that catalog layin around of that also?

I tried looking for them myself but all I could find was for 4.2.

Last edited:

ezzio2030

Aug 28, 2018
This is a great little game. I'm a big fan of the cartoon graphics. I'm unfortunately stuck on Day 3 - getting into Dana's locked room. TL;DR - Key to Danna's room? What to do with Tanya's clipboard? Scene trigger with cosplay girl in bedroom?

I've unclogged the toilet, repaired the disco light, given cosplay girl her glasses and also roll of silver material. I feel like I've searched every drawer and air vent for a key into the room. On a side note, mentioned somewhere else in the thread is a post about sitting on cosplay girl's bed and waiting for her to come back into the room. I'm not sure if that's this day? I sat on [both] of the beds waiting for her to take a break but nothing happens. I'm also not sure what I'm supposed to do with the clipboard once I've picked it up? I have a feeling to lock it in Danna's room but I can't get in there. Thanks in advance guys

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This is a great little game. I'm a big fan of the cartoon graphics. I'm unfortunately stuck on Day 3 - getting into Dana's locked room. TL;DR - Key to Danna's room? What to do with Tanya's clipboard? Scene trigger with cosplay girl in bedroom?

I've unclogged the toilet, repaired the disco light, given cosplay girl her glasses and also roll of silver material. I feel like I've searched every drawer and air vent for a key into the room. On a side note, mentioned somewhere else in the thread is a post about sitting on cosplay girl's bed and waiting for her to come back into the room. I'm not sure if that's this day? I sat on [both] of the beds waiting for her to take a break but nothing happens. I'm also not sure what I'm supposed to do with the clipboard once I've picked it up? I have a feeling to lock it in Danna's room but I can't get in there. Thanks in advance guys
The key in on the the table right side of the tv on living room (its small so zoom a bit), clipboard bring it to the blonde girl paiting on her room so that she can paint it (after that just drop it anywhere.)

Reactions: ezzio2030

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
this game have a good amount of content or at least one sex scene?
yes it has good amount of content and has sex scenes, the game has days (kinda like levels) and they hv sex scenes each day.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
Will there be any walkthrough or guide to each day? Even though i finished up the current build, i would love to see some different interaction that i miss for each day.

Reactions: MrMelenas

ezzio2030

Aug 28, 2018
The key in on the the table right side of the tv on living room (its small so zoom a bit), clipboard bring it to the blonde girl paiting on her room so that she can paint it (after that just drop it anywhere.)
Thank you! I can't believe I didn't think about that with the clipboard haha - Brilliant

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How to unclog toilet & repair disco light??
how to fix the toilet go top floor on the bigger bathroom there is thing (idk the name in english) to fix the other toilet u open the toilet and use it.
Has for the disco light after fixing the toilet u will get a dildo use it with a screwdriver (bottom floor) and fix it.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
To follow-up: The clue to this one was to check your e-mails on any of the available laptops.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes