Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is there anyway to make tanya stay somehere or something because she always comes in before the sex scene finishes even when I time it right as she leaves and its a pain to wait for ever again after I want to try again

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
yes, there is always a way to keep tanya away. pay attention to what she is doing in the room you want to keep her out of and try to affect that. also pay attention to the things she's interested in during dialog, for most days there are multiple ways to keep her out of your hair.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
when the start of the game opens a window where you can change the resolution, quality etc. How do I activate this window? it no open more and the game is in 300x100 resolution (I have no idea what happened).

haha.PNG

Last edited:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
you need to delete the "optData.es3" file to reset your game settings
it works! but however when I click on "options" the game resolution returns to the wrong resolution.
And yet the menu before opening the game did not appear and the characters are faceless lol

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
this game does not have a menu before opening the game. when you are going into the options, are you selecting "fullscreen?" i believe the issue you are seeing is a result of trying to use fullscreen on a 4:3 monitor. if you do not click "fullscreen" are you able to adjust resolution? though, i believe that the issue you're seeing with regard to the character models is related to your video cards level of directx. directx 11 is minimum recommended level, which may or may not be a deal breaker for you.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
yes, there is always a way to keep tanya away. pay attention to what she is doing in the room you want to keep her out of and try to affect that. also pay attention to the things she's interested in during dialog, for most days there are multiple ways to keep her out of your hair.
like temporarily or until you turn it off or whatever (for lack of better phrasing)

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
like temporarily or until you turn it off or whatever (for lack of better phrasing)
only one of the solutions (it's for day 2) is temporary, and if you use that solution, you're told it's temporary. all other solutions are permanent as long as you don't undo them. for help with puzzles, you can join the discord and find answers to most of the puzzles in the "puzzles and solutions" section:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
probably... but i don't have specific plans... or a sense of urgency to do so. itch is easier for me to deal with.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
not sure if anyone else encountered this bug but on day 3 i was dicking around and clicked watch tv walking up to it and grant got stuck in place. interacting with pick up objects and clicking to walk somewhere won't move him at all.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
not sure if anyone else encountered this bug but on day 3 i was dicking around and clicked watch tv walking up to it and grant got stuck in place. interacting with pick up objects and clicking to walk somewhere won't move him at all.
no one has mentioned this one yet, good catch. it's from unity losing my scene data before releasing the early access build. thanks, fixing it now.

Reactions: akulami
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes