Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
Is there only the scene with Danna on day 4? I thought there would have been one with the other chick but I can't for the life of me figure it out if there is one.

*Edit* I figured it out. You need to restart from day 1 if you have another playthrough. That fixes everything. Great game so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

Also, I have no idea how the hell you're supposed to win that mini-game with Danna on day 4. Maybe some other mini-game would do better there?

Last edited:

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
Is there only the scene with Danna on day 4? I thought there would have been one with the other chick but I can't for the life of me figure it out if there is one.

*Edit* I figured it out. You need to restart from day 1 if you have another playthrough. That fixes everything. Great game so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

Also, I have no idea how the hell you're supposed to win that mini-game with Danna on day 4. Maybe some other mini-game would do better there?
You can also fuck the girl with glasses. So two scenes on day4

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019

hi, thanks for playing. you should be able to hook up with araceli on day 4 without going back to previous days. there are different things you need to do/need to happen depending on araceli's state on day 4 (namely, is she wearing her normal outfit, or is she wearing something else)

i knew the new mini-game would throw some for a loop at first. i talk about it and how to play it at around 4:35 in this devlog:

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
hi, thanks for playing. you should be able to hook up with araceli on day 4 without going back to previous days. there are different things you need to do/need to happen depending on araceli's state on day 4 (namely, is she wearing her normal outfit, or is she wearing something else)

i knew the new mini-game would throw some for a loop at first. i talk about it and how to play it at around 4:35 in this devlog:
I probably missed something but I tried for a while before going back and playing through the days. It seemed, for me at least if I didn't help her get the material for day 3 to have the outfit on day 4, I hit a dead end.

Playing through again wasn't a bad thing though. It's a fun, good-looking game and I'm excited to see it progress. I'll also check and that video and thanks for the help!

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The only flaw I find in it at the moment is its zoom capacity, which is very limited. Between the free view or the zoom and far, the other mods of random view and the Fps view where you can see the teeth during a shovel roll, there is well that I blame it.

Translated by Deepl

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Is the "Demo" without day 3 or something?
Or must I not admit that I'm obsessed with Oki? Yeah. ADMIT NOTHING!!!

I'm pulling your leg guys. But seriously. Demo has only 2 days so fork over that cash if you actually want to continue the game. It's only 6 USD min.

thecyborgmummy where is the last painting hidden bro? I got 3 out of the 4. I'm missing the meadow I think. And Danna gets stuck to a wall. So I can't always catch her in her room doing the dirty to a tool.

(Blue) as a hint for meadow? It doesn't help me. I can't find it darnit.
PS. You Sneaky fucker. I found it.

Last edited:

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
Is the "Demo" without day 3 or something?
Or must I not admit that I'm obsessed with Oki? Yeah. ADMIT NOTHING!!!

I'm pulling your leg guys. But seriously. Demo has only 2 days so fork over that cash if you actually want to continue the game. It's only 6 USD min.

thecyborgmummy where is the last painting hidden bro? I got 3 out of the 4. I'm missing the meadow I think. And Danna gets stuck to a wall. So I can't always catch her in her room doing the dirty to a tool.
I had that happen a few times. I found that if I go to the nearby plant and inspect it or look at it or whatever you do, she gets unstuck. I noticed she got stuck after looking at it and it worked each time I tried. Hope that helps.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019

(Blue) as a hint for meadow? It doesn't help me. I can't find it darnit.
PS. You Sneaky fucker. I found it.
I am undeniably a sneaky fucker. but it's your guys fault as i was told "puzzles 2 EZ."

I had that happen a few times. I found that if I go to the nearby plant and inspect it or look at it or whatever you do, she gets unstuck. I noticed she got stuck after looking at it and it worked each time I tried. Hope that helps.
I'm aware of this bug, but I'm not able to reproduce it. I've had it happen to me once. you say it's happened to you multiple times? do you know what was going on leading up to her getting stuck?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I am undeniably a sneaky fucker. but it's your guys fault as i was told "puzzles 2 EZ."

I'm aware of this bug, but I'm not able to reproduce it. I've had it happen to me once. you say it's happened to you multiple times? do you know what was going on leading up to her getting stuck?
NO. It's absolutely random. Once I started a few minutes in and Tanya got stuck in the kitchen (day4 as well).

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes