Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? Want to know if I've seen everything that there is to see

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The 40 minute time limit seems about right, I definitely wouldn't want the days to be over any sooner. I don't think the game actually needs time limits, but I suppose it can create some timed events in the future which might be interesting.
The sex minigame was okay once I lowered the graphics settings, but not easy and too time-consuming for me to want to try getting level 3's. I liked the slow animations, but only the first time I played through them.
The Shantel scene was buggy - clicking on anywhere on the minigame except the mouth ended the scene without ending the minigame.
I think the game should start in 3rd person, and possibly not even allow walking in 1st person view.

All in all, the game is much better than I thought it would be for a 3D game, but a little too frustrating.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
The sex minigame was okay once I lowered the graphics settings, but not easy and too time-consuming for me to want to try getting level 3's. I liked the slow animations, but only the first time I played through them.
The Shantel scene was buggy - clicking on anywhere on the minigame except the mouth ended the scene without ending the minigame.
when you say lowering the graphics settings made the sex minigame ok, what was the issue with higher graphics settings for you? was it a frame rate issue?

is anyone else experiencing this bug with the minigame with Shontel? i haven't been able to reproduce it. this did bring to my attention a bug where clicking on your inventory items can disrupt the mini-games, but i'm not sure what's caused your issue.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
when you say lowering the graphics settings made the sex minigame ok, what was the issue with higher graphics settings for you? was it a frame rate issue?
Yes. The minigame moved perhaps a little faster than normal and more importantly, there was some input lag.

As for the Shontel minigame, specifically the game issued movement commands and object interactions through the minigame window.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Yes. The minigame moved perhaps a little faster than normal and more importantly, there was some input lag.

As for the Shontel minigame, specifically the game issued movement commands and object interactions through the minigame window.
hmm... the game should be blocking off your ability to interact with objects during the "fixing" and "oral" minigames, so i'm assuming you're also able to simply click objects what aren't behind the minigame? do you know if you're able to click on objects while fixing things (like putting up the banners on day 1)?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
hmm... the game should be blocking off your ability to interact with objects during the "fixing" and "oral" minigames, so i'm assuming you're also able to simply click objects what aren't behind the minigame? do you know if you're able to click on objects while fixing things (like putting up the banners on day 1)?
I tried, and this problem did not occur when hanging banners. And yes, I do believe I was also able to click and hover over things during the oral minigame that were not obscured by the minigame.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Question, are you going to make getting all 3 orgasms have a reward of some sort? I suggest creampie. Or have a pop up menu allowing the person to decide where to cum? Maybe that could be expanded, like say, 0 orgasms the default, 1 orgasm, default or blowjob (in mouth), 2 orgasms, default, blowjob, or on tits, and all 3 would be all the other options and creampie

Reactions: WetZoner

Totenkopf

Apr 22, 2018
This is actually pretty good, and pretty well done, are there only 2 scenes right now, not including the oral minigame?

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
How do you even put banners down? if you interact with the spot it doesnt have any option
Whatever you do, just dont make those banners angry!

ALso: M ight be your fps is high, i had this with some minigames and my 166hz screen.
I was ranting what an impossible game it is while others say it's easy.
Yes.. coz it goes 30% of the speed i have.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Seems my bad luck continues...

Initially things were working well, and I was able to move around the house and do the tasks. Even did the full sequence on the couch. Then I looked at the books on the second floor in the common area, and when I then tried to go downstairs the game kind froze, except I think things were still happening behind what I could see; like, the cursor would change from an arrow to the "move here" icon, and after I clicked somewhere, it would be active in different places.

Here are the logs from when it happened. Now that I look at it, maybe it's Tanya screwing stuff up. Anyway, the log file contains about a million "d3d11: attempt to lock null buffer" after the end of what I pasted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps with debugging. I'm going to try clearing the user data and starting from scratch.

Edit:
After I cleared the data from /appdata/locallow/theCyborgMummy/TheHandyman/ I was able to complete day 1, and then after another crash, day 2. The trick seems to be to do whatever it is to keep Tanya out of the room where sex happens as soon as possible. Then she stays out of the way and the game works.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Two things that this game needs 1st a tuturail on how to play the game second thing it needs to give the player the option to rename the m.c. :rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: mofonistik
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes