Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

sapers

Sep 9, 2019
Red paint at the right side of the closet on the Art girl room, i dont know if you need to grab a brush but I did and paint the zapper

Where is the hammer on day 4?The cosplay girl said that Danna has it but she just says she doesnt.
u just need to ask her about hammer, and just wait. She goes in her room and start masturbate with that hammer

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
just a question, i have put 3 banner on the wall, one in the first floor, one in the kitchen above the stove and one in the fire place, i have the fourth banner but i dont know where to put it.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
just a question, i have put 3 banner on the wall, one in the first floor, one in the kitchen above the stove and one in the fire place, i have the fourth banner but i dont know where to put it.
Theres two banners placement upstairs and two downstairs. I think the last one you forgot is in the mirror hallway across the two sinks. Its upstairs.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I just finished the game, does this only have 3 scenes? 1st day at sofa, 2nd at Yoga and 3rd at Dancing?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Look at the list of events, by day, that Cyborgmummy just linked. There should be something like 6 or 7 total if you include day 4.

Reactions: KofiCatto

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Cyborg said on Discord that was something (s)he didn't want to maintain, but was ok with someone else making and maintaining one. So feel free to make one, but don't expect Cyborg to make an 'official' walk.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes