Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
How to make Tanya not turn on the light in the living room and let Oki sleep?
all i could think of getting the ladders/steps from upstairs and changing the bulb but nope no idea how to either get it darker as the dark bulb doesnt even work with it only bright ones :/

Reactions: thecyborgmummy

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
all i could think of getting the ladders/steps from upstairs and changing the bulb but nope no idea how to either get it darker as the dark bulb doesnt even work with it only bright ones :/
That's actually a really clever idea. i wish i had thought of that. try helping tanya find what she's looking for.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Is there any work around for getting level 3 Orgasm in the sex mini game? I am running this on a lower end comp and some of the angles in the sex scenes lag out the mini game not to much but just enough that it's almost impossible to get the level 3 Orgasm achievements unless I get lucky and the cam puts me in the right angles that don't lag to bad. I would love to see what happens when you reach the level 3 orgasm in game not just plane out give myself the achievement through changing one thing in the code (If that's even possible) so maybe if there is a way to make the screen smaller? (Then the game will allow already in the settings).

Last edited:

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
That's actually a really clever idea. i wish i had thought of that. try helping tanya find what she's looking for.
ahh well.. small problem as i did all the towel racks before the extra content so i had no option for that only i have completed the job and ahh nothing sorry ;D
have to start over to get the lines (what she's looking for) thanks for the hint tho as i was totally clueless :D

sapers

Sep 9, 2019
ok, she just changed her hair color and nothing happened at all, not a new clue where to move on, nor what tasks from others, just the job of making towel hangers...
Up: After dyeing her hair, Tanya does not turn on the light in the living room, from the diary I realized that I need to cook hot cocoa, I tried everything, do I need to cook it at all?

Last edited:

Manguku

Jan 29, 2018
ok, she just changed her hair color and nothing happened at all, not a new clue where to move on, nor what tasks from others, just the job of making towel hangers...
How did you change her hair color? I have the orange paint on the palett, but don't know how to give it to Tanya...

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
Hint: check okis diary and read how to make her sleepy ;) also Brooke is the main girl in episode 5

sapers

Sep 9, 2019
Hint: check okis diary and read how to make her sleepy ;) also Brooke is the main girl in episode 5
I realized that I need to make cocoa. I found this mix, but where to stick it, I still do not understand

Up: found how. First, collect a mug of water in the sink, and then warm up, and at the end just add. I personally always cook in milk, and add some at the beginning ...

Last edited:

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
ok im stumped i cant for the life of me find the third Board for the Shelfing on day 2 i did the little sex mini game with the yoga lady, talked the the chick to get the parts in her room but ive look over the house up and down and cant find it HELP!!!!

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
ok im stumped i cant for the life of me find the third Board for the Shelfing on day 2 i did the little sex mini game with the yoga lady, talked the the chick to get the parts in her room but ive look over the house up and down and cant find it HELP!!!!
all boards are next to brackets. if you found the brackets, the board should be right next to them.

May 13, 2017
Ive played the game since the first demo that was posted here, I am glad to see steady progress in the game. However, there are a few issues I have with the sex minigame and the "Puzzles" in general. For the minigame it seems there is no point to go to greater stages because as far as I can see there is no reward for doing so, and if you do aim to complete stage 3 of the minigame you are unable to focus on the main purpose of the game. I suggest that after you have completed stage 3 of the minigame you are able to fuck them as long as you want until you press a button to either cum inside or out. If you fail then all you do is cum outside. Regarding the "Puzzles" a lot of the time you have to look here for you or someone else to tell you what to do as most of the time you just get the vaguest clues or you just have to randomly come across what you are meant to do to progress.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
oki is entering always in the room, how to get her occupied?
You can get Oki "occupied" by getting her to sleep. If you actually read her diary, it states that dim lights and hot cocoa can put her to sleep. Get a mug and fill it up with water at the sink. Pop it in the microwave and grab the cocoa mix in the pantry. You can add it in to make hot cocoa. If you follow Oki routine, she eventually end up sitting at the couch in the living room. turn off the lights and give her the cocoa. She would then fall right to sleep soon after. Thats for day 5. Glad to help.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes