Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

superic

Feb 20, 2018
You can get Oki "occupied" by getting her to sleep. If you actually read her diary, it states that dim lights and hot cocoa can put her to sleep. Get a mug and fill it up with water at the sink. Pop it in the microwave and grab the cocoa mix in the pantry. You can add it in to make hot cocoa. If you follow Oki routine, she eventually end up sitting at the couch in the living room. turn off the lights and give her the cocoa. She would then fall right to sleep soon after. Thats for day 5. Glad to help.
i give that cocoa to her, but nothing happen, what i miss?

EDIT: i did it, now what about that? "Tanya's ready for the big game " & "Made A Promise "?
i gave the orange colour to tanya and i find the black, but idk what to do

Last edited:

Empire0075

Feb 14, 2018
LOTS OF BUGS!!!Take time & develope bug less game,or provide provision to save otherwise if stucked in a bug,need to start the day from the beginning again,& some of works are too boring!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
This game looks good and has tons of upsides, but the replayability is tedious because of the long sex scenes. It sucks that whenever you play a Day, your ending is automatically saved as the ending to follow, and you can't change this. It would be good to not only be able to choose wether we save this ending with our paths of events or not, but also to save multiple paths ( not too many, but I think 3 or 4 would be enough ) as a way to replay the newest Days more easily. And accelerate the sex scenes too.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
on day 4 where is the 4. painting I cant find it
'Tree' is in the Living Room.
'Creek' is in Tanya's room's dressing, pinned against the right side of the wall.
'Meadow' is in Araceli's room. Sit on the Blue Bed, go to 1st person mode and look at the other bed. You'll see the painting peaking out underneath the bed.
'Karli' is in Karli's room. It's either the sausage painting if she didn't said she'd paint you, or you'll have to swap the Sex Painting with the Eggplant or Banana painting by holding the Sex Painting and interacting with the painting of your choice.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Really fun so far. Great art style and pretty enjoyable game play. I just hope in the future there will be a way to have fun with the girls with out the mini game so we can enjoy the game even more.

metim200

Nov 14, 2017
You can get Oki "occupied" by getting her to sleep. If you actually read her diary, it states that dim lights and hot cocoa can put her to sleep. Get a mug and fill it up with water at the sink. Pop it in the microwave and grab the cocoa mix in the pantry. You can add it in to make hot cocoa. If you follow Oki routine, she eventually end up sitting at the couch in the living room. turn off the lights and give her the cocoa. She would then fall right to sleep soon after. Thats for day 5. Glad to help.
tanya keep opening the light how can I stop her

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
tanya keep opening the light how can I stop her
Talk to her and you'll be able to ask her what she plans to do on weekend. She'll then want some hair dye, tell her that you'll go get here some and once you got her the hair dye ( I think only the Copper one works, in Danna's room's top shelf ), she'll stay on the upper floor.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
i give that cocoa to her, but nothing happen, what i miss?

EDIT: i did it, now what about that? "Tanya's ready for the big game " & "Made A Promise "?
i gave the orange colour to tanya and i find the black, but idk what to do
Well since Oki is sleeping you can talk to Brooke which would lead to an "event". You can do the event without getting interrupted by Oki. For Tanya, just give her the orange dye, you would not need the black dye at all. It is to keep Tanya from turning on the lights downstairs when trying to put Oki to sleep.

Erikspy

May 6, 2017
On day 5 I can't figure out how to get these task done Brooke is interested in studying properties of cum,Karli painted a Blackhawk, Made A Promise?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
On day 5 I can't figure out how to get these task done Brooke is interested in studying properties of cum,Karli painted a Blackhawk, Made A Promise?
From my knowledge, for 'Brooke is interested in studying properties of cum', after fucking with her and getting her to Orgasm Level 3, you'll have 2 dialogues options to choose from. Choose the one at the bottom, and one of the next option will talk about if she wants to study cum or something. That's the option.

For 'Karli painted a Blackhawk', you'd need to NOT have Karli want to paint you in Day 1, go check her in Day 3 and talk to her, choosing the 1st option to talk about the Blackhawk. After this, I don't remember a lot, but I think you can re-select the dialogue, so it mustn't matter much.

Unfortunately, no idea for the last one. Is it with Tanya is Day 5 ? If yes, you need to talk to her asking about her weekend plans, give her the copper dye, and you can then talk to her again just spam whatever now is the 2nd option until the dialogue ends.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Where are the save files located ? I unlocked every collectible yet and got nearly every events ( minus those who are uncompatible like the Sex Painting and the Blackhawk one ) and I'd like to share my save file.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Where are the save files located ? I unlocked every collectible yet and got nearly every events ( minus those who are uncompatible like the Sex Painting and the Blackhawk one ) and I'd like to share my save file.
C:\Users\(Your User Name)\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy\theHandymanGame

character related saves -> charData.es3
day events -> dayData.es3
day progression -> playerData.es3
sex scenes unlocked -> sexData.es3 (not currently relevant, but will be once animation mode is implemented)

Reactions: 11037AAA
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes