Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
why the characters looks weird

the characters appear to me without textures only the face as I solve it
I can't see your image. try deleting the 'optData.es3' file found here: C:\Users\'yourusername'\AppData\LocalLow\theCyborgMummy\theHandymanGame

which version are you using?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Feedback for the dev:

- Amazing art style. Love the LSL-esque feel that it gives me, but still not wholly there. Perhaps that's the difference you were going for?
- The lighting is severely off. While realism is a-ok, when playing games such as these, where the graphical portrayal plays a large role, having proper lighting is key.
- The color-play. Color is generally in the sharper and stronger tones. Perhaps find a balance, that doesn't distract the player too much. Contrasting is never easy, so see if you can find a color catalogue that you can run reference on and pick the best colors for your game.
- The story is quite simple, don't get me wrong. I like the simplicity, but this game has a lot more potential in terms of storylines (yes plural) and an overall plot.

All in all, I'll be keeping an eye on this project. It is quite nostalgic seeing this art style again, so cheers for that.

Reactions: Kaviktal

Tappado

Jan 20, 2018
Would be nice to have a save file since i can't past day 2, whenever i talk with tanya and finish the day, she talks about "great see u again tommorow" and the game freezes in the chat bubble, can't progress past day 2

Reactions: srg91
May 6, 2019
Would be nice to have a save file since i can't past day 2, whenever i talk with tanya and finish the day, she talks about "great see u again tommorow" and the game freezes in the chat bubble, can't progress past day 2
Happened to me too. Closed and restarted the game. Crashed on launch. Launched again, finished the day with the sex scene, no bug.
But it happened again on day 3.
Edit : Actually, it happened on day 3 even before finishing the day. It happened when i went to give the silver material to Araceli.

andreashun

Dec 22, 2019
Same here. Restarted the game and restarted the day, same bug. Can't proceed.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Happened to me too. Closed and restarted the game. Crashed on launch. Launched again, finished the day with the sex scene, no bug.
But it happened again on day 3.
Edit : Actually, it happened on day 3 even before finishing the day. It happened when i went to give the silver material to Araceli.
cant move forward to day 4 even after completing
Same here. Restarted the game and restarted the day, same bug. Can't proceed.
could you guys try testing the build i've uploaded ? password is Candyman
it should fix the issues you're having, please let me know.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
could you guys try testing the build i've uploaded ? password is Candyman
it should fix the issues you're having, please let me know.
(y)

The Handyman Testbuild
- - -

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
I can't play, when I start the game and that pink loading bar appears it hangs and looks like '' not responding '' does anyone know how to fix this error?

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I can't play, when I start the game and that pink loading bar appears it hangs and looks like '' not responding '' does anyone know how to fix this error?
which version are you trying to play? if you aren't playing the version that BaasB and I have just posted, try using that one.

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
games works fine after last uplode but when you get to last scene with karli in day 5 it dosent work

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
thecyborgmummy

great game, got it on itched and supported. anyways when we gonna go balls deep in that prude tanya

also how does animation mode work??
i made a testbuild last month that included animation mode and a video that talks about how to use it here:

(note that VR is not yet functional in any of the actual builds yet, so the second half of the video is not applicable)

as for tanya... well... stay tuned :)

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes