4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
hey my game is glitched or something

i can't find the paintings besides the first one in the living room

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
'Tree' is in the Living Room.
'Creek' is in Tanya's room's dressing, pinned against the right side of the wall.
'Meadow' is in Araceli's room. Sit on the Blue Bed, go to 1st person mode and look at the other bed. You'll see the painting peaking out underneath the bed.
'Karli' is in Karli's room. It's either the sausage painting if she didn't said she'd paint you, or you'll have to swap the Sex Painting with the Eggplant or Banana painting by holding the Sex Painting and interacting with the painting of your choice.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
To get the 'Made a Promise' event, you need to have the 'Karli wants to paint you' event back in Day 1 and probably the 'Licked Shontels pussy' in day 2, check the Sex painting in Day 5 and initiate a hook up by talking to Karli, selecting the last option and looking at the canvas Karli is painting. After that, you'll have to end up to orgasm level 2 and click the dialogue option 'We each have our sets of skills' or whatever. After this, she's ask if you're good with your tongue or something like this, to which you can reply by something like 'Maybe' ( to my knowledge, there's only one dialogue option ) and she'll ask you if you'll promise to lick her pussy. Say yes to get the event.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also I discovered a softlocking glitch in Day 2. If you ask Oki for shelvings with your hands full, your character will ask her to set the key somewhere else. She'll get up, go to the workbench and not do anything here, softlocking the game and forcing you to restart the game. If you ask her again about the shelvings, she'll say that she has already given you her key, which she didn't.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Also I discovered a softlocking glitch in Day 2. If you ask Oki for shelvings with your hands full, your character will ask her to set the key somewhere else. She'll get up, go to the workbench and not do anything here, softlocking the game and forcing you to restart the game. If you ask her again about the shelvings, she'll say that she has already given you her key, which she didn't.
good catch. oki was trying to set the key down on the desk, but the interaction point was slightly in the wall, so she tried to go directly below it downstairs because reasons.

To get the 'Made a Promise' event, you need to have the 'Karli wants to paint you' event back in Day 1 and probably the 'Licked Shontels pussy' in day 2, check the Sex painting in Day 5 and initiate a hook up by talking to Karli, selecting the last option and looking at the canvas Karli is painting.
you don't need to lick shontels pussy (though i can understand why you might think so), but you do need to complete day 4 having hung one of karli's non-hot dog paintings in the living room to get to the point where the rest of what you say can take place. days 2 & 3 are not relevant.

Reactions: 11037AAA

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I have enjoyed the game overall for the puzzles but don't have the reaction time of the average person.
Do the sex mini games lead anywhere by getting to a higher level?

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I have enjoyed the game overall for the puzzles but don't have the reaction time of the average person.
Do the sex mini games lead anywhere by getting to a higher level?
by and large, no. there is one make up that is unlocked by getting to level 3 orgasm, and i think one day event that is connected to a level 3 orgasm (beyond the obvious events of the level 3 orgasms themselves). the main draw back, would be that, in the future, when the animation mode is complete, you will have access to all sex scenes, and all orgasms that you've managed to see/get past. so if you aren't finishing level 3 orgasms, those animations would not be accessible to you once animation mode is complete.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I will skip this for a week, let the developer earn some money first

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes