Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Here's a bug, day 2, I do the yoga event. I pick 'grab her hips' option and suddenly Tanya warps in, interrupts the event, MC runs behind the bed and gets stuck. Cant move, only reset.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Saw the graphics and wasn't sure.. but surprisingly fun time! Something a bit different from the norm and I've been messing with it allll day.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I keep having an issue on Day 6 with the cursor constantly becoming unable to interact with anything. It turns black and I cannot move or click on anything, usually after interacting with Brooke. Not sure if I am doing something to cause this or if it is a bug.
Known bug: on the Shontel path, if you ask Brooke "Do you know what Araceli is working on?" you won't break out of the dialog properly. will be fixed in next patch, you don't need to ask her that to progress the story, just avoid that question (on shontel path specifically) for the time being.

Reactions: Silreve

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Another bug. If you turn off all the computers with Araceli roaming around, when you turn the computer on in the study room with Shontel in it - Tanya will walk out to it. Engaging in conversation with Tanya then will lock up the game as Araceli walks by to get on it.

Araceli has to be in cosplay to reproduce this bug.

Last edited:

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
And found another bug while trying to figure out Araceli's path (If there's one). When you cut the fabric and leave the cutter on the counter where you got it from, when she exits the bathroom, talk to her after she picks up the cutter. You'll lose the fabric you snipped, but the dialog won't continue. She'll just stand there looking at you. You can walk away and talk to others, but when you do - it'll continue the dialog and say you dropped the fabric where you're at. Araceli will then walk to where you were (Whoever you talk to, she'll walk there) then do nothing.

If there's a path to Araceli in this update, it's pretty frustrating having to restart over and over, lol. This is the most difficult one on trying to figure out due to the bugs here.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
And found another bug while trying to figure out Araceli's path (If there's one). When you cut the fabric and leave the cutter on the counter where you got it from, when she exits the bathroom, talk to her after she picks up the cutter. You'll lose the fabric you snipped, but the dialog won't continue. She'll just stand there looking at you. You can walk away and talk to others, but when you do - it'll continue the dialog and say you dropped the fabric where you're at. Araceli will then walk to where you were (Whoever you talk to, she'll walk there) then do nothing.

If there's a path to Araceli in this update, it's pretty frustrating having to restart over and over, lol. This is the most difficult one on trying to figure out due to the bugs here.
Thanks for the bug reports. To save you some headaches, if a girl has a boyfriend (who isn't Grant) you're barking up the wrong tree.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
We're supposed to use tape, but I can't find tape. I thought the quest-giver said it was on a table, but I don't see it anywhere.

Also, I went into the bathroom, the door closed, and now when I open the door, I'm stuck in the bathroom. Not off to a good start!

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for the bug reports. To save you some headaches, if a girl has a boyfriend (who isn't Grant) you're barking up the wrong tree.
Oh thank you, that did save a lot of headaches. Now I'm awfully curious as to what other paths there are. I'll have to go back and dig through again.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Before anything else, love the game, the art style is different, the play style as well, its witty, kinda cringe in a cute rom-com manner (if that makes sense) and overall its great, would love to see a lot more days.....i wonder if i sound too demanding lol.

Considering what Oki wrote in her diary on the 6th day.....think the tree might soon be the right one, if you know what i mean *hint* *hint*

Also, on day 5, is it possible to "make love" to Brooke and Karli both coz i read some old comments and if i remember correctly one them of said it is possible, not sure though.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes