Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
The Karli part requires on decisions done on a previous day.

(Big tip: Relies on paintings in the room)
Edit: I think i know where i messed up, on the day where Tanya is checking the extinguishers instead of having Karli paint over the pad i just threw it away, is that what you were talking about as well or some other day ?

Last edited:

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
The Karli part requires on decisions done on a previous day.

(Big tip: Relies on paintings in the room)
I "admired" her paintings, stood behind her like a creep then she painted my BlackCock (if you know what i mean) and that's that......nothing jiggy jiggy :|

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
So when you're looking through the character clothing, when someone has 1/3 in the hair slot does that mean currently in the game there are 3 hairstyles to find?

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
the game constantly crashes on day 4, both 32 and 64 versions of 6.0. What might be the problem?

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Does it crash right at the start? or does it crash during something specific? had you tried previous versions without it crashing?

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
Does it crash right at the start? or does it crash during something specific? had you tried previous versions without it crashing?
I take nails, flash drive, restart fuse, turn on RA computer, install game, aquire hammer and that's pretty much it. 1-3 minutes from that the game crashes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
it may have to do with video memory. there is an alternative way to keep tanya away from araceli if you get her to help you look for the hammer. talk to danna first then talk to tanya and get her to help, then talk to her again and get her to look upstairs. see if that avoids the crash. if so, then it must be related to loading star cadet on to tanyas computer.

xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
it may have to do with video memory. there is an alternative way to keep tanya away from araceli if you get her to help you look for the hammer. talk to danna first then talk to tanya and get her to help, then talk to her again and get her to look upstairs. see if that avoids the crash. if so, then it must be related to loading star cadet on to tanyas computer.
Yeah, that was the way. Although weird 'cos I got gtx 970 and 4 gigs of videomemory

Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, that was the way. Although weird 'cos I got gtx 970 and 4 gigs of videomemory
It has to be a bug, I am playing this on a system with a core 2 duo chip, 8 gig of RAM, with a Radeon HD 7750 with only 2 gig of v RAM. Even adjusting the settings to their highest quality and full screen, the game is playable for me without crashes, but it does cause the fan on the graphics card to spin up.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I know there was at least one other person who was having difficulty getting through the day because of loading star cadet onto other computers. i'm not entirely clear what the issue is, but i think it has to do with their system not releasing the video memory from tanya and grant playing videos on the computers (both star cadet and the loading screen).

Jun 3, 2018
Please enlighten us
well
you have to give to arceli cold water
you can do that by taking the ice tray from the freezer, put water on it in the sink, and then freez it in the freezer
the pick up glass, fill with water an put the ice that you made on that cup (you have to remove the glass from the inventory slot to put ice on it)
when you give it to her she's gonna go the bathroom, in that moment you can collect the cutter that she leaves on the sink next to the bathroom
go to her room and in one of the drawers there's a pattern that you can use on the black sheet she was working on
collect the new made suit and there you have it

with that you can go have a nice time with shontel :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

(didn't know if anyone already put a walktrought but f it)

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
well
you have to give to arceli cold water
you can do that by taking the ice tray from the freezer, put water on it in the sink, and then freez it in the freezer
the pick up glass, fill with water an put the ice that you made on that cup (you have to remove the glass from the inventory slot to put ice on it)
when you give it to her she's gonna go the bathroom, in that moment you can collect the cutter that she leaves on the sink next to the bathroom
go to her room and in one of the drawers there's a pattern that you can use on the black sheet she was working on
collect the new made suit and there you have it

with that you can go have a nice time with shontel :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

(didn't know if anyone already put a walktrought but f it)
Wait what ?! i tried talking to Shontel but it didnt lead to anything, i did manage to have Arceli "torture me for information" but that's all, still dont know what i am doing wrong in the previous days coz i dont get the option to have fun with Karli on the day we meet Brooke ;-;

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Wait what ?! i tried talking to Shontel but it didnt lead to anything, i did manage to have Arceli "torture me for information" but that's all, still dont know what i am doing wrong in the previous days coz i dont get the option to have fun with Karli on the day we meet Brooke ;-;
its really easy to miss the karli sex scene on day 5 and the shontel sex scene on day 6. you need to say the right things on previous days, but i'm usually a little drunk when im playing these games or on these forum so i don't remember exactly what to say for karli. sorry! o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think some people on this forum actually don't know that araceli and shontel are actually different paths on day 6. anyway, getting to fuck shontel on day 6 is easier to fuck up but has less steps

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2018
its really easy to miss the karli sex scene on day 5 and the shontel sex scene on day 6. you need to say the right things on previous days, but i'm usually a little drunk when im playing these games or on these forum so i don't remember exactly what to say for karli. sorry! o_O
i think some people on this forum actually don't know that araceli and shontel are actually different paths on day 6. anyway, getting to fuck shontel on day 6 is easier to fuck up but has less steps
wait...you can fuck arceli on day6?!

ThatPanda

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, first off really cool game. Really appreciate adult games that are more than a VN.
Anyway, I have no idea why, but I seem to be having an issue on Day 5. After drilling holes, I have no way to attach the Towel Rack, only "Remove" and "Cancel". I have both the screwdriver and screws. Did'nt seem to be an issue last update if those walkthrough videos are anything to go by. I'll run you through what I've done to see if I've made some mistake.
1. Get Drill and attach drill bit. Pick up drill.
2. Go to bottom floor bathroom. Drill both holes.
3. Collect the towel rack by the laundry machines, and walk back to the bathroom.
4. Cry

While I'm here I may as well mention it but sometimes on Day Reset I get some interesting glitches. One was the where all walls disappeared. Second was when everyone became black shiny gimps with spinning heads. Would have been nightmare fuel if the MC's dick wasn't also popping out. This was on Day 2. It always fixes by turning off the program and starting up again, but reset does nothing. Very funny, but probably not intended. Might want to check it out.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes