Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Hey, first off really cool game. Really appreciate adult games that are more than a VN.
Anyway, I have no idea why, but I seem to be having an issue on Day 5. After drilling holes, I have no way to attach the Towel Rack, only "Remove" and "Cancel". I have both the screwdriver and screws. Did'nt seem to be an issue last update if those walkthrough videos are anything to go by. I'll run you through what I've done to see if I've made some mistake.
1. Get Drill and attach drill bit. Pick up drill.
2. Go to bottom floor bathroom. Drill both holes.
3. Collect the towel rack by the laundry machines, and walk back to the bathroom.
4. Cry

While I'm here I may as well mention it but sometimes on Day Reset I get some interesting glitches. One was the where all walls disappeared. Second was when everyone became black shiny gimps with spinning heads. Would have been nightmare fuel if the MC's dick wasn't also popping out. This was on Day 2. It always fixes by turning off the program and starting up again, but reset does nothing. Very funny, but probably not intended. Might want to check it out.
Yes, that day 2 loading glitch is really annoying. I've tried rebuilding the day, but it persists for some reason.

as far as day 5 main task, you also need screws and a screwdriver to attach the the towel racks

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019

i'd recommend downloading this update prior to the end of the month

xtrartmad

Mar 13, 2018
why is this game is so demanding for no reason?

SSD
16GB RAM
1060 6GB
and my pc screams like its going to explode

Last edited:
Reactions: milesld
Jun 19, 2017
why is this game is so demanding for no reason?

SSD
6GB RAM
1060 6GB
and my pc screams like its going to explode
6gb RAM... in 2020 You need 2-3gb just for Windows 10 64bit btw.
If you've got Opera / Chrome in the background open with some tabs, well good luck with that.
What's your processor?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Also anyone willing to share a save file where you didn't help Araceli cosplay, so you can get with Shontel on day 6?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Also anyone willing to share a save file where you didn't help Araceli cosplay, so you can get with Shontel on day 6?
i dont have a save file but i have a guide on how to fuck shontel on day 6 on the previous page on this thread. i hope that helps

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Just got to the end of the current build, great work thecyborgmummy. You have a great game here, it's lots of fun! When can we expect some more content from this project? Do you have a roadmap for future additions?
Hi, thank you very much. really appreciate the feedback! Day 7 is in the works, but it usually takes me 3-4 months to complete a day. My guess is i'm 2 months away from Day 7. I don't have a roadmap beyond, Day 7 is the next major update. It's possible I will release something before Day 7 as there are some new things/features that might justify an update in their own right.

Apr 24, 2020
Wow, that's pretty impressive considering you are doing this with such a small crew. I have this on follow, so looking forward to seeing future releases, keep er' coming! Cheers TCG

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
how do you achieve "Karli wants to paint you" day 1?
easiest way is to look at one of her paintings in her room before you start arousal build up. then during arousal build up ask her about her major, say you love art. because you looked at the paintings in her room, you will have a dialog option "I really dig painting" choose that.

Reactions: orrayt3x
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes