Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
i did the Glormond cosplay but i still cant get the shontel scene is there something i missed
The Shontel and Araceli scenes are mutually exclusive on day 6. you can only have one or the other on a single play through. which one you get is based on whether or not you had the day event " Encouraged Araceli to cosplay" on day 4.

Reactions: chemicalvamp

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
I mean this game hits home for me because I was a handy man this last summer, and honestly if you can replicate that job minus the 3-4 trips(a day!) to the hardware store it should be pretty pleasant gameplay. Funny story, I was up fixing a leaky roof when the client came out to say "How is it coming, What are you doing, are you looking for something up there?" to which I said "Everything is great, I'm just looking for any more holes I can fill with my black caulk. ;)" Her and I have been dating since :) So yes handyman can mean romance. If it gives you any ideas, caulk can be used everywhere, white caulk is generally for bathrooms, black caulk is for roof nearly exclusively, painters caulk is for any color wall cracks, and clear caulk is for glass like aquariums or deco tile. Plugging holes with caulk is a lot easier than laying pipe. The MC should do both :)

But anyways, premise aside the scenes are done well. The whole baseball bar thing can be cheated with CE speed hack so I guess I'm okay with it (I personally hate QTE). Anyone who reads this, and not just the first and last sentence, random words here and between I wish you well. IMO stamina could be done a bit better with control over when and WHERE he finishes. Maybe he cant last with her the first time he sees her, but that changes the satiated you are.. I kind of have a vision of this game much later in development with multiple homes, and procedural problems. But if you want an easy explosion of locations condos are identical architecturally to one another, so it would just be the individual furnishing. Maybe one of the students in that dorm has a mom on the condo board or even president.. That's how you get in, just get a chance and be cheaper than property management.

thecyborgmummy get a patreon. Keep on doing what you're doing bro, and let it sustain you. Look forward to seeing your future work.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
This is one of the best put together all-around "game games." The first person scenes might look nice in VR, but I don't know how you'd be able to balance out the "getting caught" part of the game, since you'd be stuck in first person view. Only thing I really wish this had was proper voice acting for the h-scenes instead of the same stock SFX for every girl, but I know that's not exactly feasible.

Is it possible to make the girl cum more than twice? On the third time, the timing on the baseball is unforgiving.

Last edited:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
This is one of the best put together all-around "game games." The first person scenes might look nice in VR, but I don't know how you'd be able to balance out the "getting caught" part of the game, since you'd be stuck in first person view. Only thing I really wish this had was proper voice acting for the h-scenes instead of the same stock SFX for every girl, but I know that's not exactly feasible.

Is it possible to make the girl cum more than twice? On the third time, the timing on the baseball is unforgiving.
Hi, thanks for playing. the only VR that is in consideration is for the animation mode. Among many other hurdles, there's just way too much text to read for the main game to be any fun in VR. Each girl actually does have their own unique voice during the sex scenes. it may not be super apparent as they don't say words, and only moan, but each girl IS unique.

and yes, the girls can cum up to 3 times (in a standard scene)

Reactions: Darklord_1965

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I got a "bug" or idk how to call it, on day 6 after ifinished everything and i was told to sit on the bed i accidentally sat on the chair and i was trapped there

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
A purely QoL change that'd be nice would be to tone down the difficulty of the sex minigames, or have a difficulty changer. Especially since it takes so long to retry.

Reactions: scarfer and pgm_01

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Anyone with playtrough updated? Wanna check if there are some secrets I am missing at day 7 :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes