Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
to unlock araceli's suit you need to help her get the silver material on day 3 for her. So on day 3, help araceli find her glasses, and then you need to ask araceli about the replacement leg for the party light twice. the second time you will have a new dialog option "Is there something on your mind?" choose that dialog option. she will ask you to help her get the silver material from Shontel. Go get and bring it to her, then complete the day. When you start day 4, Araceli will have her outfit already on.

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
to unlock araceli's suit you need to help her get the silver material on day 3 for her. So on day 3, help araceli find her glasses, and then you need to ask araceli about the replacement leg for the party light twice. the second time you will have a new dialog option "Is there something on your mind?" choose that dialog option. she will ask you to help her get the silver material from Shontel. Go get and bring it to her, then complete the day. When you start day 4, Araceli will have her outfit already on.
Thank you) But oddly enough I gave her the silver material, but she did not dress for 4 days (So I thought, maybe I was doing something wrong) I'll try to go through again)

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Thank you) But oddly enough I gave her the silver material, but she did not dress for 4 days (So I thought, maybe I was doing something wrong) I'll try to go through again)
Hmm, if you gave her the material, you should have the day event "Helped Araceli with... something" listed for day 3. Does that show up on your list of day 3 events?

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
Hmm, if you gave her the material, you should have the day event "Helped Araceli with... something" listed for day 3. Does that show up on your list of day 3 events?
No, unfortunately, they were not counted (I discovered a new error, when on the 3rd day you take Tanya's tablet and talk to her, she then follows everywhere and reports in a message (you are going to get them all, right?))

Last edited:

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
No, unfortunately, they were not counted (I discovered a new error, when on the 3rd day you take Tanya's tablet and talk to her, she then follows everywhere and reports in a message (you are going to get them all, right?))
after you gave araceli the silver material, did you complete the day? The day must be completed for the event to carry over to the next day. As far as Tanya, if you talk to her while holding her clipboard, she will keep coming to you until you've checked all 3 fire extinguishers. once you've done that, she should leave you alone.

EgoSpastic

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, here's my save file with pretty much everything unlocked (all animations including level 3 orgasms, outfits, makeup, and hair) with the exception of Oki's second outfit. Can't seem to figure out what event unlocks the ability to find that yet. If anyone knows, hit me up!

Astrophobia

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys, here's my save file with pretty much everything unlocked (all animations including level 3 orgasms, outfits, makeup, and hair) with the exception of Oki's second outfit. Can't seem to figure out what event unlocks the ability to find that yet. If anyone knows, hit me up!
thank you, great one

jarb01

May 18, 2017
0.6.9 (lol) is out and HOLY SHIT you can use almost any girl in any scene now?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes