Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
If you don't harden Kali's paint and tell her about the fact Tanya is doing the laundry, she'll say she wants you to eat her out while she's sitting on the laundry machine. Keep in mind that you need the clothes in the machine to have it on.

You can then harden the paint to get rid of her so you can have Dana over to the shower to show her how the pulse function "works".

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I couldn't find anything. There's a short scene in the teaser where Oki gets pissed at you but I couldn't find it. No clue for the new girl either.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I couldn't find anything. There's a short scene in the teaser where Oki gets pissed at you but I couldn't find it. No clue for the new girl either.
I would say the new girl is teaser for day 8 but really expected sth with Oki but no pattern of interactions work. Although with her birdhouses I thought maybe you might put egg in them (in correlation to your conversation)

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
The models for some reason remind of me Leisure Suit Larry, and honestly, I'd like to see that style kind of make a resurgence. Definitely could use some polishing, but I'll follow this with a watchful eye.
I'd be on board with that. Too bad most that resemble get abandoned after 2-3 updates

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Man this is a pretty fun game. Good job, devs. Bit annoying that the sex scenes are all "you miss once you lose", especially since Unity's always a bit laggy for me. The marker's already moving as the gauge slides into screen, so that takes up time as the window shortens.
But hell it's a pretty fun game.

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So, does Araceli definitely get a boyfriend if you get her the cosplay materials on day 3 and have cosplay sex on day 4 or is it only if you encourage her to do cosplay at the con thing?

Probably a noob question, I'm on my first pass. No idea how people are winning the sex games a bunch of times, 3 times with one girl is the most I've managed.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes